HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Screenshot_20211215-012328_Twitter.jpg

I will honestly be disappointed if I strike out again on the FLX apps for this Thursday's postponed release date because I was successful getting the previous annual December XI releases through the app reservation system.

I was able to get the 2016 Space Jam XI, 2018 Concord XI, and 2019 Black/Red XI through the apps thankfully. I didn't want the 2017 & 2020 December XI releases.

I’m surprised you didn’t shoot for the Jubilee 11. Can never go wrong with a BLk/white shoe. Then again everyone and their mama ate. Even the crackhead
Yikes. GOAT customer service has been good for me so far.

this. I had an agent cancel a transaction by request because I got annoyed at waiting marks than 2 days for someone to confirm my purchase.

I really miss the days when most of us were able to secure hot releases with the Foot Locker companies' apps before they revised it to the FLX format in 2020. It seemed like a damn near guarantee you could get a popular general release if you were at the highest tier status, and you put in time to input those codes for additional head starts. All you had to do was go online to get them.

I even got the Jordan XI Jeter low in April 2018 through the Champs app because they were the only company who got them, and there was a low quantity for them at each store. That old format was good to me where I even got something a little limited like that.

I’m surprised you didn’t shoot for the Jubilee 11. Can never go wrong with a BLk/white shoe. Then again everyone and their mama ate. Even the crackhead

I didn't care for them because they looked like a knockoff Space Jam XI to me. I like black shoes, but that one was just too plain for me and unoriginal.

A couple of employees at a Foot Locker I walked in last Saturday clarified they were plentiful last year. They said they had pairs sitting in their store after the release date. I had a feeling that one was easy to get.

I got the same notification from shiekh, when I tried to buy. It said it was out of stock. I had actually won their raffle but they never sent me a notification. So I missed the raffle win and then I missed out on the 2nd chance smh
Bro Shiekh is as wack as they get. Their app raffle system is garbage.

Their company so cheap and broke they have ZERO resources to make sure their App is working. Thry have the worst app experience out of all the sites.

I got the same notification from shiekh, when I tried to buy. It said it was out of stock. I had actually won their raffle but they never sent me a notification. So I missed the raffle win and then I missed out on the 2nd chance smh
Was gonna say that their app was garbage. They normally send a notification if you win or lose and they simply didn’t this time (or even the 10% off you get for losing)

what was the hardest holiday XI release from 2009-2021?

2011 concords?
19' Playoffs that's the only 11 ive missed over the holidays. Struck out everywhere. I also didn't get the Gammas but I didn't like them. 😂 Legend Blues caused the ghetto bird and the dogs to come out like a civil rights rally in the 60s. I still copped a pair tho. I've never seen anything like that day in my life. The next year is when everyone went to raffles. No more FCFS.

Back
Top Bottom