HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Wow that was offensive

But anyway, my FTL pair came in and I'm not impressed. I've owed Cool Grey 11's before and I didn't get that same feeling to say the least. I was expecting a noticeable higher Patent cut

Edit...it's pretty close to my Concords. It looks lower probably because of the contrasting colors on the Concords.
20211215_150321.jpg
20211215_150359.jpg
20211215_150430.jpg

20211215_143913.jpg
I didn’t get the same feeling due to the darker shade of grey on the uppers.

I paid zero using other peoples money. If we just saying ish.

anyways this release was cray with logistics delays I expect restocks but not enough tho to lower resell prices.

cause the same pool can try over and over when they do restocks and bots will eat them up.. If all pairs were to release without all the nonsense it would have been a smoother release typical of a normal holiday 11.

also, the Christmas fomo is really driving prices nuts too.

More Ls. Oh well. Gonna take the these funds and finally get the white neutral grey low 1s.

It's crazy how I can go into stores and they have dozens of shoes but none that I want. I remember taking pics of shelves years back and I wanted everything on there.:lol:
Shoe stores seem to be doing well though. Always busy every time I go in. Even more now it's the holiday season.

How's the sizing on these compared to Jubilees?

Well sizing/fit? Read different things. Jubilees only remastered XI I've owned myself.

Back
Top Bottom