HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

I see people in here going back and forth on their opinions, about if resell is going to go down or stay where they're at in the next few weeks.

Nothing is going to change price wise significantly at all. Maybe by a couple of dollars, and I mean that, only fluctuating by $15 to $30, but nothing major is going to change in price, and that's due to the high demand for these.

Add to the point that higher demand products are having logistical/shipping issues, pairs not hitting retailers all at once like they should, along with everybody wanting these, resale isn't changing at all in my opinion.

There's no reason to, it's going to stay at $300 to $400 on the low end, and $400 to $500 on the high end, which those prices depends on the size. This is going to be the same for the Patent Leather Bred 1's coming soon.

Times are way different because of the remnants of the pandemic that's left over, with shipping issues. Anything as far as high demand products are going to be luxury items for the next year or 2.

Some might disagree, but resell is the new retail, we can thank social media and the pandemic for what's going on. Either you have it or you don't. Either you hit the lottery numbers or you're coughing up the dough on stuff like this.

It's crazy how I can go into stores and they have dozens of shoes but none that I want. I remember taking pics of shelves years back and I wanted everything on there.:lol:

Wouldn’t be surprised if they start unloading more stores. Almost all the Footactions are gone. There’s really nothing that separates 1 banner from another. Since all the sought after releases are pretty much instant sellouts, there’s nothing really that attracts people into the stores.

It's crazy how I can go into stores and they have dozens of shoes but none that I want. I remember taking pics of shelves years back and I wanted everything on there.:lol:
Its actually depressing how sneaker stores are today, thats why i rarely even bother looking what they have on display because its usually just like a thousand different air max models and dont get me wrong i love air maxes but Jordans is what my main collection consists of.

Looks like I missed the Sheikh restocks/late shipments today in Houston according to YouTube.

strictly for display and to occasionally share with NTers
And hey thats perfectly cool with me because i come right in and scoop them up whenever people let some go.
Whatever people choose or not choose to do with their shoes is of no concern to me especially if i can be on the recieving end of a good deal. Take em wash em up touch up anything i may need to good to go.

Where? Online?

Today I did 51 raffle entries. 48 with 1/4 headfakes. 3 with 4/4. Two friends put in for me, too. 0/51 or 0/171 how ever you want to do the math. This sneaker **** isnt for me anymore.
No, walked in store and they had pairs in the front counter..... got a pair of 11s and a pair of green toe 1 lows......Where you doing raffle at, this late?

No, walked in store and they had pairs in the front counter..... got a pair of 11s and a pair of green toe 1 lows......Where you doing raffle at, this late?
That was from earlier, I just wasn’t ready to tell anyone yet.

JD Sports in NY man?

I don’t think we get blessed with **** like that in NY area, they’d never make it across the counter

That was from earlier, I just wasn’t ready to tell anyone yet.

I don’t think we get blessed with **** like that in NY area, they’d never make it across the counter
Na yal definitely be getting restocks, it's just so many ppl in a small area. They mobb as soon as word get out. I can usually get every release as long as I put in the footwork. Footwork is key 💯 and also Converse with employees, help em from time to time. They bless me... I basically hold my whole city down.

Attachments

• PXL_20210910_003812563.jpg
    PXL_20210910_003812563.jpg
    422.8 KB · Views: 206
  • PXL_20210910_003828400.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210910_003828400.MP.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 369
  • PXL_20210910_003815236.jpg
    PXL_20210910_003815236.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 680
Back
Top Bottom