HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

The 23 on the back are this wide :lol:

E209B3AC-5931-4F91-986E-BA77E79DEB6D.jpeg

Those have to be fakes. Nike has a mold they made for the XIs since the 2018 Concords. Why would they all of the sudden go away from it?
the same reason they do half the things that dont make sense.

they might be a lil different from those, but i wouldnt expect all the little details yall see, to be corrected

Those look like they got the SJ 2016 cut going >D. We need that Concord XI energy. Best one out of the remastered bunch so far. Shape and PL needs work. These are Fugazi's but the Playoffs weren't as good as Concords so this could literally end up being it.

It’s really too bad JB butchered the Concords with that horrendous 45.

It was something he wore. Would I take the concords with 23 he wore the following season? In a heart beat. But I’ll take the PE’s as well.

Is it really an opinion, when it’s a fact 23 would have been much better?
First, you stated that the 45 was stupid, not that 23 would have been better. 23 being better doesn’t make the 45 stupid by default.

Second, 23 being better is STILL an opinion :lol:. Just because an opinion is popular or held by a majority does not then make it a fact. I myself prefer the 23 by the way, but I’m glad they released with the 45.

If you hate the 45, that’s okay my guy, let the hate flow through you, but you’re not going make those of us that liked it hate with you :smile:

First, you stated that the 45 was stupid, not that 23 would have been better. 23 being better doesn’t make the 45 stupid by default.

Second, 23 being better is STILL an opinion :lol:. Just because an opinion is popular or held by a majority does not then make it a fact. I myself prefer the 23 by the way, but I’m glad they released with the 45.

If you hate the 45, that’s okay my guy, let the hate flow through you, but you’re not going make those of us that liked it hate with you :smile:

Im not trying to make anyone agree with me. The 45 was stupid because the 23 means so much more to that shoe, and it looks so much nicer. The script is sleeker and is better suited for the design. They nailed that retro in every other way, and it was only fitting they put the best number on it. Instead they fed you guys some story about them matching it up to a sample, and you accepted it as always. Anyway, I have a pair because in the end, it is still one of the best made retros they’ve done. The 23 would have taken it to the next level, nearly rivaling the OG.

I remember my father in law walked into our house party with concords on and my wife pulled me to the side talm bout “babe, can you lend him a pair of shoes…why do they have 45 on the back?” :lol:

I remember my father in law walked into our house party with concords on and my wife pulled me to the side talm bout “babe, can you lend him a pair of shoes…why do they have 45 on the back?” :lol:

Thank you.

all those pics are of fakes
but these are what we will be getting fellas. like it or not.

they just came out two days ago…go figure.

now im waiting for good ol ‘zsneakerheads’ to post pics and say “first look!” and watch all the fools ooooooh and ahhhhh over the fakes. yet they act like theyre so against them. and little do they know all these ‘early release’ pairs for the next 3 months are gonna be fakes
What chu say Deez…
Are those z pics the same fugazi pairs? They kinda look better although no clear booty view, but I can’t tell if they look better than yesterday’s or if my mind already getting used to them & the cut

Same thing happens every single year with 11s...

Pics leak
People start panicking over pics of fakes
Retail pairs start to get in hand
Things like the patent leather height and toebox are fixed from early fake leaks
People stop panicking and start talking about their plans to cop 2-3+ pairs

Literally every single year, I don't understand it.

Back
Top Bottom