HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Can someone explain to me where the mesh came from haven’t these always had nubuck/suedes or whatever it is???

I can’t tell you how many people I’ve seen ask where the mesh is?! like these “never” released with mesh

still going to need a pair for me and my girl, The high patent leather cut just looks so much better I have 72-10’s and I never wear them because the low-cut is so damn ugly now

Can someone explain to me where the mesh came from haven’t these always had nubuck/suedes or whatever it is???

I can’t tell you how many people I’ve seen ask where the mesh is?! like these “never” released with mesh

still going to need a pair for me and my girl, The high patent leather cut just looks so much better I have 72-10’s and I never wear them because the low-cut is so damn ugly now
lol i havent worn those since release week

same with ‘legend’ blue mids

hell i havent even busted out the ‘new’ space jams yet!

I’m going to need 17 pairs of these …because everyone needs multiple pairs when they have 20 other pairs of kicks in the closet sitting DS right?

Love me some gray but it’s retail or bust.

I’m going to need 17 pairs of these …because everyone needs multiple pairs when they have 20 other pairs of kicks in the closet sitting DS right?

Love me some gray but it’s retail or bust.
77A91043-48C5-4502-A093-874EFFFE1899.gif

None of these pages care about whether early pics are real or not , it's all about clout. And for the most part, neither do I.

It gives us a general idea of what we're getting, and the details that are off are usually correct by the time the retail pairs are released.

If--and it's definitely an IF right now--that's what retail pairs actually look like, I can consider it $240 saved. Holy smokes :lol:
Personally, I'm not convinced these fakes have got it right here, but if they have, that's super sad after the job Nike did with the Concord and playoff XI releases.

Thats what we are getting

majority still gonna cop

still gonna sell out

Dont think that shade of grey is the actual color, its the picture and the lighting imo
I just can't deal with that silly patent overkill LOL. It makes the shoe look clunky, not sleek like the XI should really be. I'm still looking at it like, I'll believe what retail pairs are like when I see it.

I just can't deal with that silly patent overkill LOL. It makes the shoe look clunky, not sleek like the XI should really be. I'm still looking at it like, I'll believe what retail pairs are like when I see it.

ur gonna cop

im gonna cop

the person above and below this post will cop

its nothing that we can do

JB got us, i agree with u tho dont get it twisted that high cut pl is a lil crazy, still better than 2010s

ur gonna cop

im gonna cop

the person above and below this post will cop

its nothing that we can do

JB got us, i agree with u tho dont get it twisted that high cut pl is a lil crazy, still better than 2010s
We’ll see. I’ve gotten pretty good lately at skipping things if I’m not completely feeling them.

Back
Top Bottom