HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Doubled up from Footlocker and SNKRS. Picked up Footlocker on release day and SNKRS pair came in on Tuesday...
20211215_075155.jpg
The pair on the right look better where are they from?

It makes a real difference. Stupid how Nike has slimmed them down so much. Realized I forgot to put the black ones in my 2019 playoff XIs. Gotta do that.
How do you like these CGs? I’m mostly happy. I did look at them closer today and notice the thin patent people have commented about in here. Lame. Can’t wait to see how it holds up as I use these as house slippers for a while 🤣
Thin patent leather folds like paper. Ever try ironing an essay before submitting it?

quick question...i'm trying to get these as a gift for someone...they wear a 7.5 womens. what size is that in mens?
did a mens size equivalent to a women's 7.5 even come out or would that be kid sizes? help lol. i don't understand if i should be looking for mens sizes or kid sizes.

quick question...i'm trying to get these as a gift for someone...they wear a 7.5 womens. what size is that in mens?
did a mens size equivalent to a women's 7.5 even come out or would that be kid sizes? help lol. i don't understand if i should be looking for mens sizes or kid sizes.

Sz 6 in mens and GS

they will drop. especially size 11 and 10.

way too many on the market not to.

I hate coming on this site and seeing that big *** cool grey xi taunting me 💀

Been a week prices ain’t drop in big sizes . Keep waiting like stock x ain’t selling two k pairs a day . These are still flying in New York City more demand then supply that million pair statement got people still stuck like they gonna pump out another million .

I’m not being a ****… and this is not at any one specific poster.. I’ve seen plenty of this over the last week.

I m genuinely surprised that people are using this weekend as an indicator for the long term value of these sneakers.

It’s been 7 days since they dropped. It’s the last responsible person day for Christmas shopping. This might be the least reliable 10 day period to decide the value of anything.

LOL OK fair point.
My CGs landed today. Pretty flawless pair. As promised to you the other day, here’s the difference between the factory laces and the Rope Supply ones. More significant of a difference than I remembered. I much prefer it closer to OG like this. 🔥
@spoonmanofthehour this is how you gotta roll:
AC5DC054-E686-412C-97E8-390A307D2145.jpeg

Need more pics from the other angle.. this looks like I might jump. Laces def got slimmer since even 01. But I don't want them to be over the top like replacement SB Dunk laces. :lol:

I’m not being a ****… and this is not at any one specific poster.. I’ve seen plenty of this over the last week.

I m genuinely surprised that people are using this weekend as an indicator for the long term value of these sneakers.

It’s been 7 days since they dropped. It’s the last responsible person day for Christmas shopping. This might be the least reliable 10 day period to decide the value of anything.

Why would price drop down . Plenty of people missed out and are hoping for a magical restock that ain’t gonna happen . Demand is still there This is a sale from yesterday not mine . The biggest consignment store in the world is struggling to keep big pairs in stock . If people are hoping to get them for 250 there’s no chance of that happening .

Attachments

• 01C6994B-B30D-4F35-8FB0-35EEFCDA3B8B.jpeg
    01C6994B-B30D-4F35-8FB0-35EEFCDA3B8B.jpeg
    554.2 KB · Views: 696
Need more pics from the other angle.. this looks like I might jump. Laces def got slimmer since even 01. But I don't want them to be over the top like replacement SB Dunk laces. :lol:
They aren’t over the top. They’re still not quite as thick as the actual OG XI laces—which I have, and have put side by side with the Rope Lace Supply version to check.

Why would price drop down . Plenty of people missed out and are hoping for a magical restock that ain’t gonna happen . Demand is still there This is a sale from yesterday not mine . The biggest consignment store in the world is struggling to keep big pairs in stock . If people are hoping to get them for 250 there’s no chance of that happening .
That sale is laughable. I guess some people enjoy paying even more on resale than they have to.

I hate footlocker...

Was able to hit the Cool greys through the app.

I'm now unable to log into my account and they are saying I have to create a new account...180K points gone

Back
Top Bottom