HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Why would price drop down . Plenty of people missed out and are hoping for a magical restock that ain’t gonna happen . Demand is still there This is a sale from yesterday not mine . The biggest consignment store in the world is struggling to keep big pairs in stock . If people are hoping to get them for 250 there’s no chance of that happening .
bruh why it sound like you have a few pairs up for sale?

we know they aint going down to 250, relax.

Why would price drop down . Plenty of people missed out and are hoping for a magical restock that ain’t gonna happen . Demand is still there This is a sale from yesterday not mine . The biggest consignment store in the world is struggling to keep big pairs in stock . If people are hoping to get them for 250 there’s no chance of that happening .
:rofl: stadium goods is like flight club.

They over inflate their price :lol: HORRIBLE to gauge the rest of the market.

I ordered on the 11th and they created a FedEx label on the 16th. Hasn't actually "shipped" yet though. Just says that FedEx received the shipment information.
This happened to me on the bourdeux, needless to say they never shipped and I had to request a cancel after two weeks of the status never changing. I didn't want them anyways but still, someone stole them ****s 😂

bruh why it sound like you have a few pairs up for sale?

we know they aint going down to 250, relax.

I don’t there’s people in this thread telling people theirs gonna be pairs for 260–275 when prices “come down “. If I was to sell sure I would go straight there to sell who would not sell one keep one for free .

or its a resellers buying his own **** so people can think his 350-400 price is a steal lol

Yah because biggest consignment store in the world is out of pairs in big sizes cause resellers buying their own stock makes sense bro

You’re determining long term value using a social media flex, during the #1 shopping week of the year.

Maybe not $250, but it’s not out of the question.

Reasons prices would drop:
* more people bought to sell than to keep
* inflation going on
* Covid round 8
* no second govt salary
* doj laying the pipe on PPP scammers

A lot of the fun money is going away

Reasons for the price to go up:
* People on NT want double ups
* These won’t even stay the Social Media clout Jordan for long so there’s not even that

This isn’t the real sneaker era.. people only think something is cool if someone else thinks it’s cool now, and once something replaces it, people have real short memories. Next summer the only ppl talking about these at length are going to be on NT.

Those are all additional reasons. Economics alone says this is the most in demand they will ever be. Supply won’t change too much between today and mid January. Demand falls faster than supply and price follows.

I ordered on the 11th and they created a FedEx label on the 16th. Hasn't actually "shipped" yet though. Just says that FedEx received the shipment information.
Cool. No shipping label created for me yet. Hopefully, they don't try and pull a whammy on me and cancel the order... I got them for 100 cheaper than what they are listed for now.

Do these fit true to size?
I think you can go down half size down if you want. Both kind of hurt my pinky toe on my right foot, but the half size down is more a true/snug fit for me.
I don’t there’s people in this thread telling people theirs gonna be pairs for 260–275 when prices “come down “. If I was to sell sure I would go straight there to sell who would not sell one keep one for free .
I haven't seen any of those posts, but $260-275 is a pipe dream. Don't even think it'll drop to $300 either. Quote me if I'm wrong though.

I think you can go down half size down if you want. Both kind of hurt my pinky toe on my right foot, but the half size down is more a true/snug fit for me.

I haven't seen any of those posts, but $260-275 is a pipe dream. Don't even think it'll drop to $300 either. Quote me if I'm wrong though.
I've got a deal now for $260, 11.5, brand new. I think it's a super good deal, so I'm really considering it.

size 12's were selling for around 400

today theres been a few selling around 350-360 so it has dropped a tad bit

best thing to do is like the auctions your interested in and hope the seller sends an offer you can negotiate with.

i had a guy go down to 330 shipped but i hesitated and he sold to someone else.

would have been 360 shipped. cali tax is a mother.

They aren’t over the top. They’re still not quite as thick as the actual OG XI laces—which I have, and have put side by side with the Rope Lace Supply version to check.

What length did you run with?

best thing to do is like the auctions your interested in and hope the seller sends an offer you can negotiate with.
Was looking at Yeezy slides today. Seller only took $5 off when I put a offer in. Most don't budge or no response at all.
Are we talking out the door price or before tax/shipping.
I guess both, but it really depends the size. I already seen $275 for a size 9 on KicksCrew. After reading some recent posts, that may or may not be the best option if it's a long wait or if they even receive the shoes or not.

I'd say you can find a VNDS pair for that range maybe 3-6 months from now.

Some of yall must be resellers . Sound like some of yall hope these don't go under 300 🤣🤣🤣.

forreal niketalk use to be a community that would help each other. now when we got resellers tryna bend members over other members just be like
th.jpeg-29.jpg

I guess both, but it really depends the size. I already seen $275 for a size 9 on KicksCrew. After reading some recent posts, that may or may not be the best option if it's a long wait or if they even receive the shoes or not.

I'd say you can find a VNDS pair for that range maybe 3-6 months from now.
Pretax & fee you can find the lower end of the mens range on StockX for under 300$ right now.

All I know is I’m confident this is the most favorable secondary market condition any sneaker could see.

But I have no skin in this game, I’m not buying these resale it could drop under msrp idgaf.

Back
Top Bottom