HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Has anyone received a shipping confirm from Kicks Crew? I have not gotten an update since ordering on release day. I'm not surprised based off what i've heard about them, so I figure I'd wait it out until after the holidays to email them. Their site says 5-10 business days for shipping, and there is also a very angry mob on their social media right now.

Has anyone received a shipping confirm from Kicks Crew? I have not gotten an update since ordering on release day. I'm not surprised based off what i've heard about them, so I figure I'd wait it out until after the holidays to email them. Their site says 5-10 business days for shipping, and there is also a very angry mob on their social media right now.

I placed an order for some OW a day before Virgil passed and still waiting, getting close to a month now. I’ve ordered 10+ times off kickscrew so I know they’re good for it, sometimes it does take time. I’ve had some super short waits if they have it in their warehouse, otherwise they’re waiting for their consigners to ship it to them. They’ll cancel the order if it can’t be fulfilled. Their CS told me they my shoes was shipped to them, just waiting for it to arrive.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on shipping from Kicks Crew as well. Ordered on the 11th. I'll reach out to them after Christmas if I don't see any updates this week.

I want to, but I'm afraid my parents won't let me. I just spent $330 on a pair of Zebra 350 V2's about a week ago, so this would be another $200 onto that. But of course, they don't get shoes.
Do you have a job, and are you paying for this stuff yourself? When I was in HS, I was lucky to get two nice pairs of sneakers per year, and one of them was for basketball use only. And shoes weren't $300 back then, either. NT and social media can provide a warped perspective about how you need to have a bunch of different shoes at $200+, $300+ a pop. I ain't buying my kid (if he was even old enough yet to care) $500+ worth of sneakers in a span of a few weeks :lol:

Curious your age?!

1640123382470.jpeg

Do you have a job, and are you paying for this stuff yourself? When I was in HS, I was lucky to get two nice pairs of sneakers per year, and one of them was for basketball use only. And shoes weren't $300 back then, either. NT and social media can provide a warped perspective about how you need to have a bunch of different shoes at $200+, $300+ a pop. I ain't buying my kid (if he was even old enough yet to care) $500+ worth of sneakers in a span of a few weeks :lol:
No, I have a job and I pay for all my shoes by myself. 10% of all I make is Tithe, and then 50% of whats left goes to my savings account. They claim the remaining money is "mine to spend", but then they get mad when i want to buy shoes.

My pair arrived today. Ordered on the 11th and shipped on the 16th. The patent leather is damaged on one of the shoes.

1640125390143.png

1640125436011.png

FedEx playing with my girls pair. Delivery date been pushed back twice now. Left a facility that’s 40 miles from me yesterday wit no update SMH…I know they crazy busy but sheesh!

No, I have a job and I pay for all my shoes by myself. 10% of all I make is Tithe, and then 50% of whats left goes to my savings account. They claim the remaining money is "mine to spend", but then they get mad when i want to buy shoes.
:lol: That sounds like something parents would do. I think my dad still gets mad when he sees all my shoes, and I'm in my 40s LOL
One day you'll look back at it and laugh, and believe me, that day will arrive a lot sooner than it seems like it will right now.

I had the same situation at your age, man. I made good money through high school and college dj'ing. My mom HATED me buying shoes with my money even though I didn't drink, smoke, or do drugs. Still not sure why she hated it so much, but man did I ever use the "nah, I've had these for awhile" excuse during that time haha. It got easier once I got to college and was doing my own thing.

Back
Top Bottom