HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

My pair just been authenticated. May be able to get them before Christmas.
Mine were authenticated yesterday, but it looks like they are coming from Europe.
DFDA4250-D3E5-44F7-9F48-2FB2E36513AF.jpeg

eBay Authentication shipped Fedex so hopefully no foolishness. From seller to eBay to me could be 8 days total which is the fastest I've ever experienced so we shall see Thursday.

Did you get it authanticity guarnteed?

They were. He said the seller shipped from NY. I'm from NYC and there is a hub in Queens I think. So anything from NYC or east coast should get authenticated quickly. When you get a seller shipping from LA for example.. AND you live in LA.. its gotta go allll the way to the east coast, get verified then shipped allll way back to LA.

That's when you're not getting them for like a week+

They were. He said the seller shipped from NY. I'm from NYC and there is a hub in Queens I think. So anything from NYC or east coast should get authenticated quickly. When you get a seller shipping from LA for example.. AND you live in LA.. its gotta go allll the way to the east coast, get verified then shipped allll way back to LA.

That's when you're not getting them for like a week+
Yeah, this new eBay thing is good I guess, but it takes forever to get the shoes. I ordered Zebra 350 V2's on the 15th, and now they aren't gonna come in until the new year.

Yeah, this new eBay thing is good I guess, but it takes forever to get the shoes. I ordered Zebra 350 V2's on the 15th, and now they aren't gonna come in until the new year.
If these do arrive on Thursday for me, this will be my fastest eBay purchase for sure. First order took 11 days, 2nd took 23.

Ebay trash for returns tho. if there's a small little defect not in the listing, they won't accept the return if you find an issue with sneaker on your end. I had trouble with south beach 8s where the flywire was all jacked up

Ebay trash for returns tho. if there's a small little defect not in the listing, they won't accept the return if you find an issue with sneaker on your end. I had trouble with south beach 8s where the flywire was all jacked up
Did it say "seller does not accept returns" under where the shipping is listed?

Back
Top Bottom