HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Nike is doing just fine, look at us :lol:
What’s most important to them is if all the pairs at retail sell out. If the consumer gets taken advantage of on the resell market via price or authenticity isn’t any of their concern.

They act like it is during press releases but they don’t care. A head of the company was backdooring pairs themselves lol

Anyone got a pair from goat recently? Show pics if so
B746B906-41A0-4093-9231-A871586F7E44.jpeg

55192193-B6A0-4AD0-985C-878411D9D588.jpeg

835DBE56-827E-4B3A-A1A9-7DCC09E35C78.jpeg
492D1E1D-8BA1-4C0A-9063-B0EC8BD25901.jpeg
D40E7661-0F86-4F5F-B63C-F478E119E69A.jpeg

Attachments

• 3C236B15-0FB9-4DDE-80AF-21ECDA5B9493.jpeg
    3C236B15-0FB9-4DDE-80AF-21ECDA5B9493.jpeg
    334.3 KB · Views: 153
I'm almost hilarious, but truly sad, that we need to check for stamps on the bottom of insole to tell the diff now. I miss the old NT when we discussed details, complained about issues, shape, chatted about history, etc., but then on RD, unless you were a complete lazy *ss, we'd get any release with reasonable effort. Nowadays it's more about getting a pair without being gouged in the aftermarket, and worrying that they're fake.

I feel I'm moving to copping less and less, and only putting effort towards the absolute must haves, and if RD comes and goes with Ls, just paying resell and being done with it. For me, it's mostly the OG colorways that are must haves, and a couple of weeks after RD, they're usually not more than $75 over retail. Would love to have these CGs, but, realistically, not must haves, so wouldn't even bother with resale and just move on.

On the one hand this will save a lot of money, and more importantly less nasty looks/comments from the wife as new cops show up, but on the other hand pretty sad as the fun has diminished for me.

I'd think that the 2 different shaped toe boxes should be a dead giveaway that they're real since that's been Nike's calling card for like 2 years now. It's the only thing that's been consistent. :lol:
Yeah I ain’t hinting that theyre fake.. just happy to see someone from here have a different experience than I did. Gives me hope whenever I go for another pair after I’m refunded for the 1 I sent back lol

The pair they sent me had a darker grey heel tab.. a blue stamp under the in sole near a hole and different text saying QF-8 on the in sole itself smh sent them joints right back.. they knew they messed up cuz they offered me the full refund.. normally they deduct the shipping cost back

Yeah I ain’t hinting that theyre fake.. just happy to see someone from here have a different experience than I did. Gives me hope whenever I go for another pair after I’m refunded for the 1 I sent back lol

The pair they sent me had a darker grey heel tab.. a blue stamp under the in sole near a hole and different text saying QF-8 on the in sole itself smh sent them joints right back.. they knew they messed up cuz they offered me the full refund.. normally they deduct the shipping cost back

That's crazy man! And yeah, they usually stick to their guns on that stuff. Looks like that heel tab is about the only half way obvious tell...for now.

That's crazy man! And yeah, they usually stick to their guns on that stuff. Looks like that heel tab is about the only half way obvious tell...for now.
It’s so many videos circulating that I’m sure they’re aware of. They had me send pics in and once I did that they sent me a return shipping label and offered me full refund right off the bat

1st time having that issue with them.. i wear a size 8 and I see the big sizes are still high. Imagine paying $400 for a 11.5 that’s fake smh

Cool greys are too legendary. I’d rather keep rockin my cool grey 11 lows than have the fake joints in my collection

I was SOOO MADD. And there was nothing they could do either.

Bruh. I literally got the same experience lol. Saw the GOT EM screen. Had the screen shot and everything for the Vapor Max :lol: No order confirm or charge. Called up and was told

'it was a glitch, you get no shoes, sorry, here's 20% off of NDC ONLY, good luck'

That's Nike..

1641495835706.png

Well I'm glad I some og cw at retail b4 this game became a xxxx show just need fire red 3s og and probably a few pe lebron and I'm hiding

One of my pairs from goat:

Attachments

• 1D7C7915-43D6-4AB0-BA07-D9719AF7B581.jpeg
    1D7C7915-43D6-4AB0-BA07-D9719AF7B581.jpeg
    421.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 7D70EC57-AC60-4695-AECD-2580A7864F22.jpeg
    7D70EC57-AC60-4695-AECD-2580A7864F22.jpeg
    308.2 KB · Views: 100
  • DC475ED9-7E07-4822-84FE-CB3AD5AB3548.jpeg
    DC475ED9-7E07-4822-84FE-CB3AD5AB3548.jpeg
    271.6 KB · Views: 118
I’ve been watching this resell thing evolve since the beginning. The first wave of retros 94/95 south on shelves. Slowly a few years later they were starting to get $150-$250 each pair on eBay. Then in 99 the new wave of retros started. May 5 1999 to be exact with the Black Cement 4. Sold out on day one eBay price is 50/60 above retail on May 6. Slowly every retro Nike has become victim to this. Retail was the very most you could possibly spend on and Air Jordan in 1991 for example. Then maybe it goes on discount but by then a new colorway or model came out so what was the point? Now we all pray to pay retail on drop day. That makes retail seem like a discount. There is only 1 way to get back to where we were. Pre sell the shoe. Make a shoe available to anyone at any size if you pre pay for it before production. Advertise the shoe. Collect cash. Produce. Then we all get exactly what we want 6-8 months later. As shoe would take a very long time to appreciate if you did want to hold onto them for resale. But it would pretty much illminate the immediate resale

Haven't followed the crazy stamp stuff but just know there's tons of bs videos and info out there. Click bait with folks making stuff up which is why you might see some of the stuff also show up on retail pairs. Reference material is good to utilize but I wouldn't go nuts.

My pair was just like that. When you take the insole out was this there? The grey is like a tad darker from what I’ve seen on retail pairs. I sent mine back
can't say u wrong... y'all had me paranoid, so had to go check...
nothing under there...mine's blank..and that cardboard insert says 13 - 14 (sz13)....hope that helps some...

Back
Top Bottom