HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Zadeh=fakes
That’s news to me.

Their scam isn’t selling fakes, it’s holding onto buyers’ money for months or even years(many argue that people can turn that money over many times or gain interest, including Zadeh who is probably gaining $$$ off interest with many peoples’ money from all his “preorders.” They’ve been known to “presell” sneakers and hold a buyers’ money for wayyyyyyy too long(years sometimes) on rumored shoes(ie yellow toes that have been rumored for years). Even when a shoe does eventually release, buyers have to wait ridiculously long to receive the actual shoes-often months after the release date. This on top of the fact that his prices are terrible off the jump.

Just for the record; I want to dispel any misinformation, but would NEVER EVER personally order from those scammers.

Last edited:
That’s news to me.

Their scam isn’t selling fakes, it’s holding onto buyers’ money for months or even years(many argue that people can turn that money over many times or gain interest, including Zadeh who is probably gaining $$$ off interest, with many peoples’ money from all his “preorders.” They’ve been known to “presell” sneakers and hold a buyers’ money for wayyyyyyy too long(years sometimes), on rumored shoes(ie yellow toes that have been rumored for years). Even when a shoe does eventually release, buyers have to wait ridiculously long to receive the actual shoes, often months after the release date. This on top of the fact that his prices are terrible off the jump.

Just for the record; I want to dispel any misinformation, but would NEVER EVER personally order from those scammers.
Got damn I will never order from him for that wait you better off dealing with scamX and Goat or ebay

$130 is a deal, but with that no refund policy and they drop a ****ty colorway... :rofl:

Could always resell to someone at retail, but I'm good.

I trust people when they say he's selling authentic products only, I'm more concerned about the wait time post release. I'd just pay the going rate then.

Last edited:
That’s news to me.

Their scam isn’t selling fakes, it’s holding onto buyers’ money for months or even years(many argue that people can turn that money over many times or gain interest, including Zadeh who is probably gaining $$$ off interest, with many peoples’ money from all his “preorders.” They’ve been known to “presell” sneakers and hold a buyers’ money for wayyyyyyy too long(years sometimes), on rumored shoes(ie yellow toes that have been rumored for years). Even when a shoe does eventually release, buyers have to wait ridiculously long to receive the actual shoes, often months after the release date. This on top of the fact that his prices are terrible off the jump.

All facts. I will never order again from him. Took literally 8 months to get my shoe from him.

That’s news to me.

Their scam isn’t selling fakes, it’s holding onto buyers’ money for months or even years(many argue that people can turn that money over many times or gain interest, including Zadeh who is probably gaining $$$ off interest with many peoples’ money from all his “preorders.” They’ve been known to “presell” sneakers and hold a buyers’ money for wayyyyyyy too long(years sometimes) on rumored shoes(ie yellow toes that have been rumored for years). Even when a shoe does eventually release, buyers have to wait ridiculously long to receive the actual shoes-often months after the release date. This on top of the fact that his prices are terrible off the jump.

They sell fakes.

That’s news to me.

damn, see this is genius.

I see someone later on saying they are fake, and i personally dont plan on using this seller, but man that **** is genius, I wonder what they do with that interest free loan in the mean time.

Madoff 11's

Nah they aren’t fakes had a couple friends order pairs and get them legit checked and they all pass. The scam is holding onto money for years. Please point out anyone who said they got fakes from him. Also he charges like a 25% restocking fee if you cancel 😂
I know for a fact he's sold fakes.

I’m ready for these shoes

1643780916707.jpeg

All the fans of the OG Columbias gonna be pissed LOL
If true, then maybe Columbias in 2023 to complete this OG retro cycle? Then it’s 2024 and they can start over again. By then it’ll be eight years since the previous SJ release. Two years after that it’s 2026 and the 30th anniversary of the 72–10 season, which would be a good reason for the Concords to return. At that point it’s also eight years since the 2018 drop …

Back
Top Bottom