HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

All the fans of the OG Columbias gonna be pissed LOL
If true, then maybe Columbias in 2023 to complete this OG retro cycle? Then it’s 2024 and they can start over again. By then it’ll be eight years since the previous SJ release. Two years after that it’s 2026 and the 30th anniversary of the 72–10 season, which would be a good reason for the Concords to return. At that point it’s also eight years since the 2018 drop …

Infinite money glitch

not mad at these red and whites.

would have liked to have seen some effort but thats against nikes code of conduct.

I miss back when people used to get worked up over the quality of the build/construction in a good way. Thoroughly remember the columbia 4 leather close ups.

Last edited:
Both cap and gowns and gammas look like janitor shoes.

I would know

I was a janitor
Yeah I try to be respectable of every one's opinions but the cap/gowns and gamma are some of the blandest, most uninspiring shoes I've ever seen. I don't get the hype but I do understand some people like the sleek black look. I do too but only on my electronic devices not my shoes. At least with the jubilees and space jams we get a white midsole to break up the monotony of all that black.

Yeah I try to be respectable of every one's opinions but the cap/gowns and gamma are some of the blandest, most uninspiring shoes I've ever seen. I don't get the hype but I do understand some people like the sleek black look. I do too but only on my electronic devices not my shoes. At least with the jubilees and space jams we get a white midsole to break up the monotony of all that black.

Same goes with the black cat 4s

I was thinking of mentioning those but wanted to keep it strictly 11s but since you brought it up I 100% agree on the black cat 4s. I would argue that those look worse than the aforementioned 11s. The hype surrounding those dusty asssz 4s is mind boggling to me. Don't even get me started on the resale price lol
black cat 4s and cap and gowns (i only have the 4s not the 11) are utility sneakers and serve their purpose well. Same with the winterized 12 which is honestly the best constructed jordan of all time. Ive built garages in them, jumped fences in them, ridden dirtbikes in them. If these sneakers werent so artificially hard to find they can get put to good use.

**just looked at the stockx price.. guess i should take them off the porch and in the house

black cat 4s and cap and gowns (i only have the 4s not the 11) are utility sneakers and serve their purpose well. Same with the winterized 12 which is honestly the best constructed jordan of all time. Ive built garages in them, jumped fences in them, ridden dirtbikes in them. If these sneakers werent so artificially hard to find they can get put to good use.

**just looked at the stockx price.. guess i should take them off the porch and in the house

Meant to scoop those winterized 12s to beat up, never got around to it. So they’re very durable? (I know 12s are usually tanks) I’m interested if the winterized are really tough

Meant to scoop those winterized 12s to beat up, never got around to it. So they’re very durable? (I know 12s are usually tanks) I’m interested if the winterized are really tough
you cannot wear them to look nice. The first hour I wore them, they got a permanent discoloration from a single drop of water lol. I tried to sneak return them and the guy was like YOOOO.

That being said, they age well, and are borderline indestructible. Theyve never failed any task at all. They have a 1 inch rip on one heel tab from my dog. They stay on my back steps rain/sun/2 feet of snow, uncovered, for a year now, I just wait for them to dry out and they are exactly the same condition as they were the second hour i had them. If I could buy more (I only have one ds) I would wear them for construction/demo when I work that.

Back
Top Bottom