HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Guys wish it was the Colombia's no doubt but the cool greys is a certified hood classic if you was in dallas when these released you know it was on and poppin

Same here. Bred’s, Concord’s, and Space Jam’s, all with the mesh. That’s what made XI’s for me, the mesh against the patent. 🔥
Exactly. I might make an exception here or there (The navy snakeskin lows I’m ok with no mesh though for instance or Columbias with the hybrid) but for the most part mesh please! It’s part of what to love about the 11.

LET'S ****ING GO!!!

ResizedP_4c40c5f9-a6ac-45ec-b91a-446db5af4ffc_24689392248185.gif

Today is the three year anniversary of the Win Like 82 XIs. I remember these were easy to get, they also had great clothing to go with this. Luka and Giannis wore these off court. The former Deputy Prime Minister of Italy Matteo Salvini has a pair of these but I can’t find the picture (maybe removed?).
1605201977003.jpeg
1605202019506.jpeg

About time, need to retire my 2010s i havent worn in years.

Columbias have to be next in line after these.

Sgoooooo:pimp:The release that went viral, was national news that Saturday evening about the madness. These blew the holiday Space Jam release out of the water.

Knew it was real Monday when I was the only guy in my school that had them, only the chicks lucked out for the small sizes. Cats was asking me if the patent was actually lavender colored.

I can remember screaming at the TV in late 2000, foaming at the mouth as a little one when Ray Allen had them on in a game. First time I ever saw them

Back
Top Bottom