HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Y’all can have em if they deviate from OG materials in anyway. I understand why one would think these would/should be fine with mesh but it just doesn’t belong on these. Would be a disrespectful abomination if they did that.

Facts. I'll pass on these too, just like I did on the Concord with 45. Should be no deviation from the OG, especially since we've had to wait this long.
air-jordan-11-concord-2018-release-date.jpg

I guess these are ok, probably the most over hyped yet mediocre looking 11 imo, and I love grey, but I don't think they look great on 11s
I like them. Enough to wear them. Certainly not in my top 5 cw of 11s and definitely overrated for sure. What’s weird is I normally like my laces to be almost camouflaged and not stick out in any way. But for these I actually really like the thick white 11 laces that pop against the gray.

Y’all gotta take it easy on Wizards era MJ...In that last season the man averaged 37 minutes, played all 82 games (Started 67 of those)...I mean he was putting up 21 a night on average over that whole two year run...AND he turned 40 midway through his second season...

Never-mind he had five games where he scored 40+, including one where he scored 51...

He wasn’t Bulls era MJ for sure, but damn if couldn’t still hold it down...

Last edited:
You say that with skepticism I’m sure... what exactly did he say about it?
He said that since it was such a basic color that no one was using at the time, they decided with a two tone grey based off the success of the Air max 95 with the faded grey. And in his words it simply worked. Sole Collector interview issue 22. MJ/Tink cover with the Titanium.

He said that since it was such a basic color that no one was using at the time, they decided with a two tone grey based off the success of the Air max 95 with the faded grey. And in his words it simply worked. Sole Collector interview issue 22. MJ/Tink cover with the Titanium.

Nice.

I remember reading it when I first got the magazine way back. Had to dig it out to be sure. lol. I dont think he was taking all credit but he def included himself.

Yeah, I’m skimming through it now. Good read.

Assuming this is a compliment to GH, that’s the first time in my 17 years on this site that I’ve seen him spoken about positively :lol:

Assuming this is a compliment to GH, that’s the first time in my 17 years on this site that I’ve seen him spoken about positively :lol:
I sure was not giving a compliment. Just giving info from an interview. The quote "we decided" can go several ways. To some degree I do not believe he deserves all the **** he gets. But on another hand, he sure as hell dont deserve the credit he thinks he should get.

I sure was not giving a compliment. Just giving info from an interview. The quote "we decided" can go several ways. To some degree I do not believe he deserves all the **** he gets. But on another hand, he sure as hell dont deserve the credit he thinks he should get.
Well if he is the main guy behind making the CG XI a thing, kudos to him. That’s dope. Even if it was a team

Back
Top Bottom