HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

I’ve been blacking out 11s for years, first it was Gammas back in 2011.
DcrMJCmW4AEhRj3.jpeg
Then they gave us Cap n Gowns 🔥:
DeJtCJ1U8AIiOzg.jpeg

B8B653F6-0C48-49F5-A8D2-2726D3607093.jpeg

Did Jubilees last year:
9F2DE196-794B-443D-B628-1C690ED821F3.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve been blacking out 11s for years, first it was Gammas back in 2011.
View attachment 2925826 Then they gave us Cap n Gowns 🔥:
B8B653F6-0C48-49F5-A8D2-2726D3607093.jpeg

Did Jubilees last year:
9F2DE196-794B-443D-B628-1C690ED821F3.jpeg
I’m not a hater, I’m doing this for you, those look too good to wear them with the black socks.

Which my screen dimmed it looked like you were getting ready to be a groomsman

The shoes are fire though, I hope they gave you royalties for the c&g

I was thinking of mentioning those but wanted to keep it strictly 11s but since you brought it up I 100% agree on the black cat 4s. I would argue that those look worse than the aforementioned 11s. The hype surrounding those dusty asssz 4s is mind boggling to me. Don't even get me started on the resale price lol
images

I've never been a fan of the Columbia 11s but it would have been nice for them to drop this holiday cycle for those that have been patiently waiting.
Probably next year. Seems like they have been skipping a year to stretch the sought after cws and introduce new cws in-between. Either Columbia's or DMPs drop in 2023 is my prediction unless they do something special because of the year (2023)

Probably next year. Seems like they have been skipping a year to stretch the sought after cws and introduce new cws in-between. Either Columbia's or DMPs drop in 2023 is my prediction unless they do something special because of the year (2023)
Deleted. Misread your post lol

True. I'm torn because I dislike them but then again I'm a completionist so deep down I kinda want to complete the OG set. Smh

that would be cool if they just dropped a bunch of colorways every xmas. All the sought after originals plus a new colorway every year. 2 per customer. That'd be guaranteed revenue every year, happy customers, everyone wouldnt have the same sh** on till march etc. They could really do a rotation like tha with quarterly other models. from this thread people would def buy up all the colorways.

or you could opt in subscription type deal like sports tickets different packages. That would be guaranteed annual income too, zero thought, no one stressing. Your 2023 subscription is coming up, check off which releases you want.

just throwing that out there in case Nike really does lurk here lol. I would literally buy a pair of 11s on xmas, 1 or 2 pairs of winter 12s sept 1st, and a pair of WCIVs every april. They definitely do not f with StockX like we thought, they are suing them. So all our theories about them being in bed are dead. They could charge me one shot or quarterly and be guaranteed to make 900$ + tax a year. Instead I have to call Uncle Hu on whatsapp and get these U.S. Jordan Assn 11s. They could charge a $50 annual fee and give us better quality, they could do trim levels, like a bespoke cool grey with OD premium materials for way more vs the on court trim $220 level. They could make a ton of money and make this interesting again for adult jordan fans. Maybe some regional **** like they drop a cool grey exactly like all the others but put a NY or a pigeon or some fun easteregg. Nike isnt keeping up with the fan on these, they are slacking OD. They are also factually leaving a ton of money on the table. I got $250 here with their name on but they will never see it, its not like i took an L on the CGs so now they will see it somewhere else. It just never gets to them.

if they did a preorder they could even do a make to order deal. zero wasted material, zero guess work. No bot issues.

they got people paying 120$ a month for a box of way dumber sh**.

random thought but yea

Wait not only are you wearing your shoes but you're hopping in them too? That goes against the NT code of ethics. We let our shoes sit and boxes for years to either resell or wear them once and watch them crumble... Reported.
Hahaha, my other 2 pairs for casual use will collect dust. Getting 11s on court yearly is a must. I actually thoroughly enjoy them. Great job on the shape and materials on this years pair!!!!

Haha

re: taxes pair on selling shoes

I think it was discussed a bit in this thread

I talked to my CPA

he said if the 1099 is filed as selling "collectibles" to expect to pay about 25% in taxes

collectibles being defined as something purchased to be sold later with the value increasing

didn't ask how you would file if you just bought and sold right away for a profit

if you file as if you're self employed (he said it doesn't matter if you start a sole prop or LLC) expect to pay about 33% in taxes between federal and state (PA)

Raji Lowenthal Raji Lowenthal what did your guy tell you?

I asked if there's anyway to write them off

Back
Top Bottom