HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

4F7AC2C9-36B8-42F1-8B68-218BEF1C6308.jpeg

Old school community ish.... Salute bro... That’s the ish we used to do on Solecollector/Instyleshoes and Niketalk back in the day. I would take you up on the offer, but wifey just birthed another seed last week. I had to work miracles to get the Black and Infrared 36s this morning. I like seeing ish like this.

0takusamsay 0takusamsay is a really good dude, he OOPed me a pair of Marinas for retail + shipping a few weeks ago!

Old school community ish.... Salute bro... That’s the ish we used to do on Solecollector/Instyleshoes and Niketalk back in the day. I would take you up on the offer, but wifey just birthed another seed last week. I had to work miracles to get the Black and Infrared 36s this morning. I like seeing ish like this.

No problemo bro. Just thought I'd hook someone up. I love the Cool Grey's.

Excuse the empty post! My bad!! I just wanted to say that’s beautiful! My daughter came by and snatched the phone out of my hand bc she wants me to help her cook. We need more positive energy in the community. There are a lot of people who are exploiting other people.
Lol I think you misquoted me with your response, I legit sound like Rick James in your reply :lol:

719EE98B-5A6F-45D3-AA7A-1BB090E7DD3B.gif

C2139ACE-6C20-471B-B157-52B8073E43C8.jpeg

The more I see these the more FOMO I have. 😂. I got married in the 2010 pair and still have them in decent condition so I thought I’d be ok striking out on them. I’m wrong…missed out on release date and on a restock. Who has a 9.5 for me 🥴🥴🥴

Back
Top Bottom