HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

UnDS damn I love these...
20220403_015942.jpg

2-3 million prolly
Most selling shoe on stock x other than the white af1s
they sell white ups on stockx, interesting. Those sell out now? that ishts crazy. imagine paying resale.. crazy
Maybe because they were 98% of the time introduced to the world and worn by a man in shorts
Not all of them do but it might have to do something with the fact that they're basketball shoes homie.
Im mad this is so obviously the answer and at no point did that go through my head when I read that post lol

side note: 1-6 8 10-11 13 all look good, just not the concords bc the patent goes up to the cuff. might as well wear the high top rasheed wallace ups
F no to this 💩!

The mere mention or thought of this 💩 is unacceptable and idiotic! 🙄
I know most of y'all MFs do not like that low patent leather cut. No one ever wants to see those bootleg swap meet looking XI circa 2008 to 2015 in that execution again.

the only 11 that high **** looks good on is the cool greys and it looks amazing. The concords look bad. I got 4 pairs ill never wear. they look like they are from the 50s, you gotta wear a varsity jacket, have a switchblade comb, and a cigarette, leaning on a diner counter. Either that or wear them to a bowling alley.

Higher patent >>>>>> xINFINITY

JB got people's nostalgia for having less on Stockholm Syndrome. Be seeing people having discussions on if they should put Jumpman Air back on OG colorways. People preferring the low cut banana shape on 4s etc. In the BCIII thread people were talking about how they hate the OG 88 shape and prefer the 2001-2018 shape. Its crazy how much social programming is occurring. Want low cut patent? Get the lowtops :rofl: problem solved.

Last edited:
You guys are on a roll today. Got any your mom or knock knock jokes about bots? Off topic but is anyone surprised we never saw a restock on the Quai V?

I never got into the specialty Jordans because they are impossible to get

Back in the day it was always limited quantities and limited retailers
same lol, might as well have been a different brand to me.

JB got people's nostalgia for having less on Stockholm Syndrome. Be seeing people having discussions on if they should put Jumpman Air back on OG colorways. People preferring the low cut banana shape on 4s etc. In the BCIII thread people were talking about how they hate the OG 88 shape and prefer the 2001-2018 shape. Its crazy how much social programming is occurring. Want low cut patent? Get the lowtops :rofl: problem solved.
what if the social programming is you thinkin that ugly **** looks good.

Last edited:

After they give me a proper Columbia retro they can let the kids have all the slim PL, banana shaped, bastardized XI’s they want. I’m done forever.

…. would consider a DMP retro possibly

Back
Top Bottom