HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

A store had a few pairs of them early when I went to Los Cerritos Center yesterday. And I'm not going to acknowledge the name of the store because they're a resale store, which means jacked up prices. I just don't support resellers or resale stores. It's F them for me. They can go F off because they ain't never getting 💩 from me with their exorbitant prices.

I got some pictures for y'all. I hope they can help y'all make a decision about 2 months early since I actually saw a pair of them in person yesterday and was able to share some pics now.

This is a size 11. Those fools wanted $625 for that size. This pair had a production date of April 2021 when I checked by hand. Sorry, but they only had the left side of each of the shoes on the display wall so I couldn't photograph both sides unfortunately.
IMG_5501.JPG
IMG_5502.JPG
IMG_5504.JPG
IMG_5506.JPG

I took these angles with the flash, so I hope it helps with optics.
IMG_5503.JPG
IMG_5505.JPG

A store had a few pairs of them early when I went to Los Cerritos Center yesterday.

Seems like more and more of these resell stores are starting to pop up in malls. You know those dudes are going to try and friend employees from the foot stores. Get them to back door pairs of hot releases just so they can turn around and resell them.

Seems like more and more of these resell stores are starting to pop up in malls. You know those dudes are going to try and friend employees from the foot stores. Get them to back door pairs of hot releases just so they can turn around and resell them.

Seriously, I was just thinking that recently about resale stores appearing in malls within the last year at least. I feel the shoe game is getting worse if one of those resale stores becomes a formality in a mall now. I think it's safe to assume every mall will have a resale store in it within a year with the way they're popping up.

That would be terrible if they befriended the retail shoe stores, especially if they do some under the table crap for favoritism.

I know a resale store that’s mixing in fakes with retail it’s crazy how the fake game is almost 1:1 with retail. now it’s hard to tell when you’re just walking by them. I don’t want to say most of these pre release are fakes but we’re seeing more and more of them and multiple pair too, gets you thinking where did you really get these?

One of those stores in the mall here sells fakes along with fake Vlone and other clothing

Saw one in Houston that was the same way

I know a resale store that’s mixing in fakes with retail it’s crazy how the fake game is almost 1:1 with retail. now it’s hard to tell when you’re just walking by them. I don’t want to say most of these pre release are fakes but we’re seeing more and more of them and multiple pair too, gets you thinking where did you really get these?

I wouldn't touch any of these early pairs! even if they were retail price

One of those stores in the mall here sells fakes along with fake Vlone and other clothing

Saw one in Houston that was the same way

I was thinking that for some reason before y'all mentioned it. I just had some skepticism about shoes that are available before the release date in my mind.

That's so damn sad now that y'all divulged some of those resale stores actually sell fakes. The shoe game is worsening for real.

That's why I just stay with traditional retail stores and release dates, particularly with the Foot Locker Inc. companies. I'll never have to worry about getting a fake on release day at a store because they actually got them from the manufacturer. And it's not like I have to worry about someone getting over by returning a fake to a store and them restocking it on a release day.

It's just instinct to worry about fakes because bootlegging is such an old practice, especially with popular products.

They just opened one in the Glendale Galleria… I was just thinking this.

They just opened one in the Glendale Galleria… I was just thinking this.

LOL these resell shops selling UA's passing them off as early release pairs. SMH. Game is so wack now.

Damn, it's becoming a plague with resale stores becoming a formality in malls now. There's actually two of them in Topanga Mall now. 🙄

I forgot about that UA crap. I don't remember what it meant or what gives a pair of shoes that distinction, but I know they're never a good thing, period.

The MFs at resale stores always want way too much, so that's already a deterrent for me to deal with them. Now I have to worry about potential fakes in them or flawed pairs being passed off as brand new or early release, so those are other deterrents for me to consider them. 🙄

I also don't like them because they will low-ball the F out of people bringing in shoes to reduce overhead, then turn around and mark them the F up to increase profits. :emoji_angry:

I'm glad I never sold anything to those MFs because they would have preyed on me by giving me a low price banking on my need or possible desperation to get rid of them. It's a good thing I sold the 2008 Taxi XII from the Countdown Pack on GOAT recently because I'm getting $456.49 getting wired to me because I damn sure wouldn't have gotten that much if I went to one of those MFs! But it's still F GOAT for jacking me like the IRS with their commission and stupid a#$ transfer fee because my initial list price was $525. :emoji_money_mouth:💰💵💲

It's better to take your time and set your own price on a platform like GOAT instead of walking in a resale store to get low-balled. Like my good friend said, "You get what you negotiate."

But I still walk into resale stores just to laugh at their unrealistic jacked up prices in my mind because they ain't never getting 💩 from me. I also get the feeling that they assume they have a victim in me when I walk in, especially if I'm wearing a throwback jersey with matching Jordans or some flashy Nike shoes. 😆

I’m just thinking out the box how are the mom and pop shop getting these and the retail haven’t gotten theirs? Either the mom and pops must of got some crazy logistics to get them so early than retails or they got interns working for the retail logistics. Wouldn’t you think it would be the other way around cause I’m sure footlocker/action/FL generates more sales than mom and pop so wouldn’t retails get first dibs on shipment on these or any other shoes in general?

I don’t mind paying resell for something I really want. Especially if it was limited or I was out of town or something and couldn’t get. I’ve been paying resell for a lot of releases in the last year or so because of the virus and stores not getting shipments on time and what not. It ain’t been too bad the most I’ve paid over retail was $80 and that was for the Yellow 4’s recently. Most times I pay around $20-50 over retail. I literally bought Carmines off a dude this year and he paid $228 after shipping and taxes. I gave him $250, he didn’t make much but he and I were both happy. I have also hit on some releases for retail that weren’t as easy for some folks to get. Win some lose some lol. Didn’t realize I typed so much lol. Good night fellas

I'm expecting a retail W regardless on these, but most I'll be willing to spend is $300 on release day. No more, no less.

Back
Top Bottom