HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Lol, I guess I can omit that last part. But definitely my max is $300.

Don't think Jubilees were going for much over retail last year...expecting the same thing here.

Lol, I guess I can omit that last part. But definitely my max is $300.

Don't think Jubilees were going for much over retail last year...expecting the same thing here.

Yeah right, cool grey 11's these are what created hype releases. this was one of the first retros that sold out instantly and created riots all over America the morning these were released. people were shot kids were beat up and robbed this release was no joke.. it's been 20 years I'm still mad I didn't get a pair and I camped out for 15 hours that night. when footlocker opened the gate they had 3 pairs on the counter 8, 9 ,15, i'm an 11.

Yeah right, cool grey 11's these are what created hype releases. this was one of the first retros that sold out instantly and created riots all over America the morning these were released. people were shot kids were beat up and robbed this release was no joke.. it's been 20 years I'm still mad I didn't get a pair and I camped out for 15 hours that night. when footlocker opened the gate they had 3 pairs on the counter 8, 9 ,15, i'm an 11.
All true, but like all other 11’s, they will likely be produced in HUGE quantities. Everyone should eat.

Do these stores even verify these shoes?
Cause the people I seen working there can’t possibly be knowledgeable on kicks

This is a good observation. I agree with you.

I normally get an impression that a lot of the employees in resale stores seem dumber than remedial with their knowledge of shoes. And a lot of them were born after the original release of classic models.

I know a resale store that’s mixing in fakes with retail it’s crazy how the fake game is almost 1:1 with retail. now it’s hard to tell when you’re just walking by them. I don’t want to say most of these pre release are fakes but we’re seeing more and more of them and multiple pair too, gets you thinking where did you really get these?
One of those stores in the mall here sells fakes along with fake Vlone and other clothing

Saw one in Houston that was the same way
They just opened one in the Glendale Galleria… I was just thinking this.
LOL these resell shops selling UA's passing them off as early release pairs. SMH. Game is so wack now.
Brea Mall has one right next to Footlocker.
Do these stores even verify these shoes?
Cause the people I seen working there can’t possibly be knowledgeable on kicks
This is a good observation. I agree with you.

I normally get an impression that a lot of the employees in resale stores seem dumber than remedial with their knowledge of shoes. And a lot of them were born after the original release of classic models.

It seems to me these people are utter fools opening physical retail stores if they are going to sell fakes. Someone just needs to tip the authorities to the fact a store is trafficking counterfeit goods. That goes beyond ripping off naive customers--it's literally a crime with actual consequences. No one running those stores is equipped to deal with that. People should report them if it's known they are selling fakes.

Look at those pathetic lows in the background. Laughable compared to the GOAT 11.

Modern clothes? Jeans + tee, sweats + tee, joggers + tee.

It's not rocket science.

you missed the part where he said he didn’t know if he’d get these because 11’s don’t go with modern clothes. 3god been trolling this thread.

Back
Top Bottom