HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Really odd how they do these drops, I did it fairly quickly and got a long pending L

Would

I took a L on last year's Fire Red 4 early release and now the Cool Grey 11 early release. My theory is that less active accounts or accounts that take losses more frequently get priority in getting the win on these early drops. It's giving people just enough hope to keep trying for releases every single week.

I entered the draw right when it went live and was pending for 11 minutes just to get a L. My cousin who entered quickly too got a L was well.

Anybody know if it’s possible to have multiple accounts to same shipping address? Or what’s the most accounts you can have to same address? Appreciate

Guess I should’ve planned my Costco trip for later in the day. Didn’t think they’d drop so early smh. Oh well.

The good news is that these won’t be going for much over retail on the resell market. :pimp:

Anybody know if it’s possible to have multiple accounts to same shipping address? Or what’s the most accounts you can have to same address? Appreciate

I have 4 different accounts that all ship to my house. My account, Wifey, My mom and my mother in law.

Kept getting an error message
Was driving so that made it even harder

Anybody know how to get SNKRS to quit asking me for my password before every purchase on Android?

Every holiday Jordan 11 release is mass quantities. Idk why people feel the need to mention this every year like there was ever a Jordan 11 that was made in limited quantities during December.

J23app posted the official pics on ig and I just happened to look in the comments. Somebody said shock drop at 11est, it was 9:58cst and I immediately opened the snkrs app and waited 2min. Got in line quickly before heading here and sharing the shock drop.

Also had to try a couple time because it wouldn't let me confirm my purchase.

Kept getting an error message
Was driving so that made it even harder

Anybody know how to get SNKRS to quit asking me for my password before every purchase on Android?

Sadly, with andriod you have to always use your PW. I keep old ipohnes just for SNKRS at home. Driods have no shot IMO.

Back
Top Bottom