HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Been A LONG Time Since I’ve Gotten The SNKRS Blessing, But Odds Were In My Favor This Morning.

x2 Size 9.5 Wins! :pimp:
A38CC9A9-FEF9-40ED-B7D6-6EAA11CC8925.jpeg

Just Need A Size 10 For The Collection Now On Release And I’m Good On These! :nthat:

EA is just a mystery to me.

Who gets it and why.

...happy for you.

Tale as old as time.

I know many are saying that these will be everywhere, but this doesn’t really matter with a Christmas 11 release. These will fly and fly fast, I think the resale market with this elevated patent leather cut will be high for a very long time, just my two cents baby

got em at 1109 sz 11 I really lucked out & I just sold my 10.5 in 3/2021 for $275 from 2010. Good riddance!

Saw the Tweet about the shock drop today and I figured let me give it a try. Was fully expecting an L, but got the transaction confirm at 11:06am EST for a 9.5.

Haven't hit on SNKRS in a very long time. Glad to have hit on this one. One less drop to worry about. Excited to see how they come out.

Interesting enough though, I didn't get the Got Em' splash notification page, but I did get a message confirm order on the app.

I struck out on my sz 13 so I got back in line for my girls size, mens size 6 and hit. Afterwards I was thinking damn I just played myself because I should of got her GS. There’s not really a difference with 11s when it comes to mens vs GS other than price huh?

Back
Top Bottom