HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

He has a perfect opportunity to explain why the shoes were so important to him. And still cant give a real answer other than the icy bottoms. lol. Perfect example of why the media view this as a joke and still airs it on TV giving shoe guys like us a bad look. If maybe, they talk to REAL Jordan fans, they find stories that have some substance behind them. But that is not dramatic enough for them. They want stories of chaos and destruction instead. Rant over. lol.
I'd figure there's more sneakerheads like him than the "us"(NT members). One's who might know or study the history behind the shoe.

B5A50DC8-D54E-449E-B04E-1691E8EB407B.jpeg
3E57C4C5-7CB8-43AA-8952-570CFCDA930A.jpeg

I need to know how the size compares to the Space Jam. I've got wide feet and those fit great. I didn't pick up the tighter Concord or Bred but I want these! Any tips?

I need to know how the size compares to the Space Jam. I've got wide feet and those fit great. I didn't pick up the tighter Concord or Bred but I want these! Any tips?
They feel more like the concord or bred than the space jam. They feel a lot less stiff at the toe though, so I think they’ll be a little easier to break in.

Back
Top Bottom