HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

GS pair came before the men’s. Absolutely amazed by the quality. Men’s are gonna be 💯 for sure.

47ED3FBF-BA65-4E42-BA88-CC952EB58189.jpeg
B53296D1-C25A-4B88-927B-EB886858B00A.jpeg

You know what? Looking at the shock drop pairs coming in, I might just be satisfied with one pair instead of 2. Idk, and since I missed the shock drop, going after 2 pairs instead of 3 might be easier.

If we could get a good Columbia release after this I could shut the door on 11s for a good 7 years after snagging cool greys on the shock drop.

Picked up Jams, Breds, both snakeskin, red lows, Carolina lows, win like 82’s and 96s all in the past few years. I fall in the “concords don’t do it for me group”.

If we could get a good Columbia release after this I could shut the door on 11s for a good 7 years after snagging cool greys on the shock drop.

Picked up Jams, Breds, both snakeskin, red lows, Carolina lows, win like 82’s and 96s all in the past few years. I fall in the “concords don’t do it for me group”.

Columbias are arguably my personal favorite XI, they’ll be beautiful in this new mold, can’t wait.

Reťarded

My thoughts exactly about that dope who overpaid that much. 😎

He didn’t get that $850 legally…Ain no way.

If he really did have to hustle for that $850, then he was asinine to spend it on 💩 like that. You should either save the money or use it to buy necessary things if you get money fast like that.

I never second guess what someone is willing to pay for something…$850 is wild though :lol: I saw legit pairs over the SUMMER, that were selling for $600…even thats a lot but dude is wild for paying that so close to release, when these will be everywhere

More like that dude is dumb for paying that so close to release, when these will be everywhere.

My thoughts exactly about that dope who overpaid that much. 😎

If he really did have to hustle for that $850, then he was asinine to spend it on 💩 like that. You should either save the money or use it to buy necessary things if you get money fast like that.

More like that dude is dumb for paying that so close to release, when these will be everywhere.

There will probably be 3 million in the wild

Back
Top Bottom