HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

^^^Never thought that's where that came from :lol:

But FNL just sent me another email to get the CG's.. good thing theyve been sold out for the last 4 days. :rolleyes

^^^Never thought that's where that came from :lol:

But FNL just sent me another email to get the CG's.. good thing theyve been sold out for the last 4 days. :rolleyes

Did you have to have a minimum amount of points for FNL to be granted access?
I didn't get the email or opportunity to do so, so just wondering what the requirements were.

PO

Update: I really don’t know if I’m good or not. FNL is giving me mixed messages now. I got an email saying my status account # “gets the W” and telling me when and where to pick up my shoes on RD. Then I get another email after that saying to “access now” my reservation (which I thought I’d already done) that links me to my reward page with a big “Sold Out” on it but also says “confirmed”. When I click on that there’s still verbiage saying to pick up my pair at my local etc. So now I’m like, did I win or not? My reservation page says I don’t have any reservations. For those who got EA through FNL does your reservation from the EA already show up in reservations section within the app?

Update: I really don’t know if I’m good or not. FNL is giving me mixed messages now. I got an email saying my status account # “gets the W” and telling me when and where to pick up my shoes on RD. Then I get another email after that saying to “access now” my reservation (which I thought I’d already done) that links me to my reward page with a big “Sold Out” on it but also says “confirmed”. When I click on that there’s still verbiage saying to pick up my pair at my local etc. So now I’m like, did I win or not? My reservation page says I don’t have any reservations. For those who got EA through FNL does your reservation from the EA already show up in reservations section within the app?
🤔

Did they deduct the 2000 points from your balance?

Did you have to have a minimum amount of points for FNL to be granted access?
I didn't get the email or opportunity to do so, so just wondering what the requirements were.

PO

I did have the points.. haven't checked how many but I think I had more than enough to cover the tab. Just wish I wouldve seen it earlier. I kind of banked on it because it was my only fair shot and then saw it an hour later.

Son what :lol: I just thought it had some personal meaning.. why the hell did it have to be sus. LMAO

We made screen names in the early 2000's b.. anything goes back then. My name was JO because I used to call Jordans J-O's a lot back then. Hated that **** for years :lol:

My b, I wasn't comin at you :lol:

I mentioned the sus part cause that's usually the first thought these weirdos on here think of when they see the name.

We good :pimp:

. My name was JO because I used to call Jordans J-O's a lot back then. Hated that **** for years :lol:
damn I thought that was a Seattle thing, I never actually seen it online before :wow:
I haven’t lived in Seattle in forever, I’m guessing that died a while ago

Back
Top Bottom