HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

I have the pending charge as well. Could I have actually finally hit on something? 🤣
If these pending charges turn out as nothing, that’s beyond stupid. But it’s also stupid the status changed on my app from “in the running” to “pending—check back soon.” The hell does that even mean? Exactly what is pending? The win? The CC purchase? If you’re gonna update my status, just update it to W or L, not some vague statement. Morons.
Mine has the status before noticing the charge on my bank so I’m completely confused. And I checked my email and nothing there. So I don’t know what to expect

So who else got a pending charge from FTL with the ship option, does this mean we got it? But I don’t see any order on my FTL account:rolleyes

C54F66DD-AAE3-475E-8673-1F518D18DF62.jpeg

Secured!

I wanna know if its confirmed cause I don’t want to double up and I need to know so I won’t have to try on SNKRS or Nike app
Yeah I don't know if it's confirmed. I'm on the same boat and will try Nike if nothing is confirmed by the time it launches. I don't want to double up either but don't want to take a chance without a confirmation.

Market gonna be flooded with these, you’d be lucky to get a $75 profit:lol:

Lol this is what I don’t understand.. People unloading Space Jams right now are making bank, hell even Concords or Breds for that matter. Quick flips are a no go on holiday 11s unless you want to move hella FSRs lol

Did any of you guys who got charged for the ship to me option also hit in-store? Wondering if they’ve finally figured out how to let folks win only once across all the foot apps (hopefully not lol).

Did any of you guys who got charged for the ship to me option also hit in-store? Wondering if they’ve finally figured out how to let folks win only once across all the foot apps (hopefully not lol).

I hit in-store for FTL & it immediately made me "not eligible" for the ship to home option for FTL. You can't win two from the same store.
But you can still win ship to home/in-store on the other brands. (Champs, Footaction, Eastbay)

PO

Sold my used 2001 pair of Cool Grey XI’s on eBay in 2002 if I remember correctly for like $80 they were VVVVVVVVNDS. Pretty much brand new, sole was still Icey. I had 4 XI Retros at that time. The Cool Grey’s were kept the newest.

If I win these tomorrow, they will NEVER be sold.

Praying for the W. GoodNite! 🙏🤞

I hit in-store for FTL & it immediately made me "not eligible" for the ship to home option for FTL. You can't win two from the same store.
But you can still win ship to home/in-store on the other brands. (Champs, Footaction, Eastbay)

PO

Yeah, the same happened to me at FTL after I confirmed the in-store W. So I’ll keep my eyes peeled for charges from the other foot stores. Glad to know you can still win elsewhere b/c I remember there was talk of them making it so you could only win once across all brands.

Nope for the one win I got I had both options, once I hit the Store Pickup, the Ship to me says Not Eligible

This shoe is going to cut into my sleep tomorrow. Sucks living on the west coast when they do these drops or restocks. Always bright and early on our side.

I got charged with no status change on my eastbay app. I believe this is a W, but I don't like that rude ****. Taking my money without giving me heads up or concrete reason.

Back
Top Bottom