HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

BB64C77B-5812-4B15-AD8B-96BCD2C0482E.jpeg

So I was charged on champs. My page was saying pending now this. Definitely gonna try snkrs since flx is inconclusive
33CD8073-CA7A-4571-9280-4506BA09454B.png
How did that turn out? I had a charge drop off as well but recieved an order number via email. App said I didnt win and no orders in my history 😪

Got lucky with 1/12 foot app reservations. Need a size 10.5 still but at least I got one. It’s funny hearing people say this was the hardest holiday release ever. This one was pretty much the same as every XI holiday release. Someone says 1 trillion pairs. They are posting if you wanted them all you had to do was try. I’m watching the screen 0/5 on trash websites. The person at the local store saying FCFS but it’s ticketed. Nothing new here lol. Nice little walk down memory lane. 2010 cool greys people were getting jumped on Staten Island at the mall 😂. So if anything it’s a small improvement.

Maybe stay in que…..3 queue sites open and the green guy moving. Snipes slow as hell but moving…but maybe when I finally get through it’ll say all sold out.

Back
Top Bottom