HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

I kinda lost my mind on this release. I ordered early off of GOAT but it’s shipping from the Netherlands which kinda scares me tbh, won another pair off SNKRS, then I have a friend who manages a JJ holding me a size 9.5 and I have a reservation I won at FL for a size 9 I haven’t picked up yet. I usually wear a size 9.5 but I also like snug fits these days. Can’t decide which last pair to pick up?

I’m with you on the international shipping concern from GOAT. I ordered a pair of dunks on 11/24, shipment info sent to FedEx on 12/1, and it’s currently in it’s 3rd country sitting in France since 12/4 with an “Operational Delay”

Last edited:
Picked mine up from the Nike Store at the Fashion Valley mall in SD. The Nike store never gets retros but was on the SNKRS pass.

Got there when they opened and it was empty. Worker told me they got 3 full size runs up to 14 and the one size 15 I got.

They gave the first 20 folks this black jordan bag.

Saw the line at footlocker downstairs and it was crazy and unorganized. Heard a lot of yelling and bs.

Glad I was able to be in and out.

For my fellow sz 15 heads, hopefully you guys scored.

20211211_111844.jpg

Last edited:
Mission accomplished. Wasn’t feeling my first pair between the box being mashed and the PL cut but w/e .. can’t say I didn’t get them. They were acting like **** at JJ too.. I never understand the attitudes they give folks on RD (when you are calm af). Good thing I won at FTL .. those should be fresco.

Glad to get these outta the way.

7C5EB39E-3543-41FE-9611-DF083C9D15FE.jpeg
please don't tell me it was the jj on Flatbush

Felt good to is AM to help my boiii out to get his pair sz 11. I got Thru on shock drop so I wasn’t blasting to have 2 pair. Gotta spread the love

Back
Top Bottom