HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Dead serious
Its a lot worse crimes being done

Judges out here giving serial rapist probation but lets shame and throw her under the jail for stealing some shoes

It’s not like she was unemployed and stole a couple pairs of shoes.

She stole $60,000 worth of merchandise from the place she worked at…during the holiday season no less.

If that’s not worthy of public shame, then I don’t know where that leaves us as a society.

…and that‘s all I have to say about it.

She stole $60,000 worth of merchandise from the place she worked at…during the holiday season no less.

If that’s not worthy of public shame, then I don’t know where that leaves us as a society.

What :lol: :lol: :lol:
White people just tried to overthrow our government and you believe stealing shoes will destroy the United States

If one word that I can describe to feel is, it has to be the word 'thankful' these were sneakers that eluded me for 20 years. Never had a pair that was new and fresh, they were part of a trade or bought them used and it just didnt sit right in my soul. Im just really thankful.
Been missing these for the past 10 yrs, so I feel the same way! I always thought about resell years ago but I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. Missed out on the lows a couple years ago too, so these are extra special. For those who had the '10 pair, was the color code always medium grey-multi color? Idk why I always thought cool grey was apart of the color code.

What :lol: :lol: :lol:
White people just tried to overthrow our government and you believe stealing shoes will destroy the United States

C832CE6B-A4DC-40C1-94C9-6375AE3E19ED.gif

Shoes arrived today.

My gf hit for me via waiting in the DSG queue while I was taking L's left and right.

I was chilling with her earlier today and she gave me a weird look. She said they are in the mailbox already.

We go check and lo and behold they were there. I've never seen next day shipping but I'll take it lol

Between both of us DSG has given us by far the most success this year

Lol your fooling. Same scenario played out for breds and jubilee. Give it a rest 1 million plus pairs, restocks and resellers sitting on $250 inventory will be cutting each other throat to sell. They already like 3-320 online. 😂😂😂 Just wait... Jubilee still like 300

whats your shoe size?

ive never missed an xi holiday release until now. 11.5 and up always stay high for in demand shoes. im an 11.5 and 12 in shoes.

BCB3028F-722F-4ED4-B5C8-AE60A0BA09A4.jpeg

Champs pair (higher patent cut/slightly lighter shade/skinnier Jumpman/higher toebox)
D0FED7A3-0A0E-4B4D-A32C-642DC1DC2BFD.jpeg

Nike SNKRS pair opposite of above🤣
With the exception of the higher patent cut this is my preferred pair. Also looks like they were both made in different factories, that most likely be the contributing factor to above differences.
Them fakes guaranteed Charles Barkley. Send one my way

That $60000 prbly cost Nike $5000 lol

these were so easy to buy in europe. are there any rumours yet for next year's drop?

europeans priorities and tastes are somewhat different

My European classmates blew their load when I took them to adidas flagship on 5th ave

Back
Top Bottom