HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

I'm glad to see all the peeps who got this release for retail. It's nice of y'all to give a big F You and middle finger to all the loser resellers out there. 😎

I crapped out with the FLX apps and online during the morning of this release. Perhaps it wasn't meant to be for me. But I'll still keep trying.

I can relate to pwguy pwguy and others who posted despite being disappointed not being able to get these, it wasn't a huge deal because they're already sitting on a lot of nice shoes from the past that they don't even wear a whole lot. Things do pile up like that.

That's understandable because it's not like you can always wear your Jordans with certain occasions or places. I'm definitely limited with my wears for each shoe because I correlate them strictly with a specific jersey or other attire.

Had I been able to get these, I honestly would have only worn them strictly with two jerseys I have. And I already had specific shoes to go with them. I feel like I won't be missing out so bad if I can't get these because I wasn't going to wear them with anything else.

FNL just sent me exclusive access to some OG 1’s, I was hoping it was the PL breds…it wasnt lol.

But if this is how it’s gonna be going forward I’m pretty much done shopping on the foot apps. FNL and SNKRS for me.

I'm glad to see all the peeps who got this release for retail. It's nice of y'all to give a big F You and middle finger to all the loser resellers out there. 😎

I crapped out with the FLX apps and online during the morning of this release. Perhaps it wasn't meant to be for me. But I'll still keep trying.

I can relate to pwguy pwguy and others who posted despite being disappointed not being able to get these, it wasn't a huge deal because they're already sitting on a lot of nice shoes from the past that they don't even wear a whole lot. Things do pile up like that.

That's understandable because it's not like you can always wear your Jordans with certain occasions or places. I'm definitely limited with my wears for each shoe because I correlate them strictly with a specific jersey or other attire.

Had I been able to get these, I honestly would have only worn them strictly with two jerseys I have. And I already had specific shoes to go with them. I feel like I won't be missing out so bad if I can't get these because I wasn't going to wear them with anything else.

Sorry to you and those of you who didn't get these. Hopefully stores get restocks. I think DSG seems to always get restocks. I too don't wear my Jordans too much and never when its raining or snowing. I probably have Jordans I have never worn too and they do keep piling up. I too try to correlate them with a specific jersey or other attire/I try to match.

These would go well with Spurs, or Raiders, White Sox, and even Lions jerseys or attire or any grey MLB jerseys just to name a few suggestions.

1639427163255.gif

I got my pair but in an 11. Ideally I would have these in a 10.5 so they dont crease weird. Size swaps are a pain in the *** so I am hoping to hit on a restock.

Not seeing the countdown
Dont know if any of my stores are getting it
**Mobile has countdown app doesn't

Edit: Nike did a SNKRS pass today for the women's dunks that dropped last Thursday
Giving me hope the cool greys coming back soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom