HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

This is where I feel like I have a 3rd grade education. 6 million people want to buy these but Nike only makes a milly because it's more profitable to not meet demand. That way a consumer will buy a consolation product. Huh why not just sell em all cool greys :lol:

Never once have I missed on a Jordan retro and thought "Hey it's time for me to buy the team Jordans that are sitting on shelves instead".

But you're right, Nike never and I mean never wants to hit a point where classic Jordan 11 colorways sit on a shelf.

Never once have I missed on a Jordan retro and thought "Hey it's time for me to buy the team Jordans that are sitting on shelves instead".

But you're right, Nike never and I mean never wants to hit a point where classic Jordan 11 colorways sit on a shelf.
Truth. I have never missed a shoe I wanted and thought oh well I'll just buy something I dont want instead.

I wouldn’t be waiting on a restock, they never come thru for me. My advice is just to go pay resell, yeah you have to pay more or whatever but at least you’ll have them and won’t have to worry or wait anymore. That’s what I did and on my mama I feel a lot better lol. My boy wants a pair but he doesn’t want to pay extra. Poor dude drove all over the city doing raffles and what not. All that time and gas wasted and still won nothing smh.

for those that consistently win the foot sites raffles do you usually fill all 3 store slots or just the stores close by?

Always fill all 3 store list as it will maximize your chances. It's always going to be 1500 FLX points for max headstarts regardless if you enter 1, 2, or 3 stores. I make sure to enter stores that I know will have large a inventory. (aka HoH stores). If that means driving some distance, than that is the price I pay for trying to score retail.

Some of the stores that popped up for this release never get GR's, so I don't really touch those stores since they probably won't have a lot of inventory or they are probably more shady with releases since it is like their first time handling such a release. This is my opinion, but I have hit on the majority of GR releases within the past year.

This is where I feel like I have a 3rd grade education. 6 million people want to buy these but Nike only makes a milly because it's more profitable to not meet demand. That way a consumer will buy a consolation product. Huh why not just sell em all cool greys :lol:

You can't think of it that literally.

Jordan / Nike have mastered the art of hype and marketing creating demand. They will NEVER flood the market with any desirable retro color ways especially 11s and 1s. When retros were rotting on shelves about a decade ago it diluted the brand. Not to mention why would I give the consumers what we want all the time. That gives us no incentive to come back.

Inevitably they will re-re-re-release these again in five years and just repeat the cycle.

I wouldn’t be waiting on a restock, they never come thru for me. My advice is just to go pay resell, yeah you have to pay more or whatever but at least you’ll have them and won’t have to worry or wait anymore. That’s what I did and on my mama I feel a lot better lol. My boy wants a pair but he doesn’t want to pay extra. Poor dude drove all over the city doing raffles and what not. All that time and gas wasted and still won nothing smh.

My mindset is that the overwhelming majority of the stuff I get, I get discounted or pay less than retail. I have way more wins than L’s in that regard.

So if it’s something I really want and have to have. I’m willing to make the rare exception and pay resell knowing I’ll make that extra I paid back by saving and getting deals on future purchases.

Waiting around for deals you may or may not get, and hoping for a restock you’re not guaranteed to hit on is just time consuming if you really want the item.

Can you use your name over and over on reserves? Or does it have to be a family member or friends name? Like will the disqualify you for having a ton of entry’s in your name?

You can't think of it that literally.

Jordan / Nike have mastered the art of hype and marketing creating demand. They will NEVER flood the market with any desirable retro color ways especially 11s and 1s. When retros were rotting on shelves about a decade ago it diluted the brand. Not to mention why would I give the consumers what we want all the time. That gives us no incentive to come back.

Inevitably they will re-re-re-release these again in five years and just repeat the cycle.
That mastery is lost on me so thats the issue. I mentioned before in another thread I wish JB would release an olive green 6 without the side saddles. Sell the hype beast collabs as limited for the psycho****ery they master and let the flagship products get to those who want them. I mean someone actually purchased those fool grey meme joke shoes so obviously Nike knows what it's doing unfortunately.

Call me a conspiracy theorist but I think Nike is in on this whole resell game. Don’t get it twisted, THEY LOVE bots and resellers because they get a cut of that, so they are getting paid TWICE for the same product. They own stock in StockX (or is it GOAT/both) so they are loving this. Everyone wins except us. That’s why they started this whole thing with FLX, and pretty sure Footlocker and co are in on it as well. The whole thing is rigged to the rotten core.

oh look they decided to backdoor again
20211214_121142.jpg

Also got the cancellation message. My entry with full head starts still shows though. The stores I selected are still saved.

Call me a conspiracy theorist but I think Nike is in on this whole resell game. Don’t get it twisted, THEY LOVE bots and resellers because they get a cut of that, so they are getting paid TWICE for the same product. They own stock in StockX (or is it GOAT/both) so they are loving this. Everyone wins except us. That’s why they started this whole thing with FLX, and pretty sure Footlocker and co are in on it as well. The whole thing is rigged to the rotten core.
I think you’re confusing Nike with FLX and Goat

Back
Top Bottom