HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

There has been a few restock here and there at other places. Official release was literally three month ago. Who knows when we will see them restock again
Im honestly happy this new system is letting you and some others hit on repeat, that literally didnt sit right but whatever 🤷‍♂️ sounds like no more drops

my champ's pair was significantly tighter in the toe box. check out the gallery on this post. there's a few pics posted of the difference between the pairs.
that sucks lol, im a 10.5 and I hit a 10.. from champs lol of course. been trying for a 10.5 thinking the ten would be too small, this seems like confirmation

Im honestly happy this new system is letting you and some others hit on repeat, that literally didnt sit right but whatever 🤷‍♂️ sounds like no more drops

that sucks lol, im a 10.5 and I hit a 10.. from champs lol of course. been trying for a 10.5 thinking the ten would be too small, this seems like confirmation
I use to hit on the old Footsite app a lot, when they switched over to the new FLX, constant L’s.

It seems to have changed a bit ever since lightning 4 last year. I’m just on one account too

I use to hit on the old Footsite app a lot, when they switched over to the new FLX, constant L’s.

It seems to have changed a bit ever since lightning 4 last year. I’m just on one account too
same. I completely missed the transition to FLX and the new FNL. I honestly must have had $15k purchase history split between the two. I went really hard in 2018/2019 because you could buy whatever you wanted, including the concords. I think my last pair was something summer or fall of 19.

They reset all my points lol. FL at least acknowledged my history but said it expired. FNL I think made me sign up again even tho I was still getting birthday emails and coupons to that day. But either way I started from scratch with them for these.

Hit on champs on release day but ever since then I havent got anything, and no EA on FNL for any sneaker (obviously i guess since they have me as a new account). Thankful i hit on champs with one headstart seeing how hard this stuff is.

Every twitter link I use im locked out of, it says sold out for me but other people are checking in and out after me, SNKRS same thing. On the rare occasion the shoe shows up in my app I am quick on it and add to cart is just a lottery and i get cart jacked lol. Then you see people on twitter like oh my 4th pair easy cop lol.

funny how fast everything changed, my last pair i bought was the low snake skin 11s 2 pairs in 2019 like mid 2019. There was no Status App, No FLX, no JD Sports (physical nyc) , no Snipes (physical nyc)...

the only real part i dont like now is that these apps and sites are picking and choosing who even gets the chance at trying to add to cart and that twitter handles have links that are NEVER shared anywhere else and the only way to the page is through that link, no search, no using the old page.. i guess its for bot prevention, but now the twitter people and their paid followers get the edge.. more than enough Ls to go around if you dont have good rep on the apps

they were so tight i sold them and got a 14. those were waaay too big so i sold them and got another pair of 13s. they were a snkrs pair and they fit perfect.

do they have the build date in them? I havent looked at a pair in a while but they say when they were made right?

And they dropped these on Elusive Access just now too

Elusive Access :rofl: :rofl:

I’ve been on here and SNKRS since SNKRS creation… how is it this is the first time I’ve heard that in 5+ years?

Today is the supposed restock day

Where the cool greys at????
1645543915550.jpeg

Thought I was about to have a productive day at work

Zadeh still hasn’t shipped these out

He must have a ton of orders!
He's being cheap to hire additional staff to line up with his order volume. I remember when I got my 16' Spacejams, 17" Win Like 96, 18' Concords, and 19' Breds from him 8 weeks after release, and all for $120-140/ea before he blew up on IG. Now his prices have jumped drastically and ppl are still buying from him paying resell prices

He's being cheap to hire additional staff to line up with his order volume. I remember when I got my 16' Spacejams, 17" Win Like 96, 18' Concords, and 19' Breds from him 8 weeks after release, and all for $120-140/ea before he blew up on IG. Now his prices have jumped drastically and ppl are still buying from him paying resell prices

He was charging under retail for those past releases?

Back
Top Bottom