HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

I have always received my orders from him, albeit late

I bought TS dunks from him for $600 and it took like 4 months lol, 100% legit , authenticated at local store

His releases are botted and fly super fast, if you have seen his IG videos, and seen his warehouse in Eugene, you would understand why they are delayed, probably 20,000 pairs or more
I’m also assuming that’s the reason for how long it takes to fill orders. I’ve seen his IG videos where he rambles on about whatever random shoes are releasing. Total waste of time videos imo but u see he’s got shoes stacked to the ceiling everywhere.

Screenshot_20220318-230930_Foot Locker.jpg

Bingo

been thru the kicks on fire era

Canal st era (ny exclusive :lol: )

Ebay era

The grey pair era

And they are getting better and better, but there is always at least one thing that separates em

Only got got one time, ill stick to the authorized dealers
what was the KOF era? I just saw that blog and twitter never thought of buying. I did buy some NFT they just put out but im thinking of selling that. Probably was stupid to even buy it in the first place
i was on vacation in a nice place over there last year for the first time ever in cali, and i saw melrose and colombian food im like let me go try this. Looked wildly hood lol. I thought that **** was melrose place.
Yep. Couldn’t get my size tho. I’ll give them to my son or something.
I know a 10.5 :lol:

Another dumb *** move...Ordered the FR3s yesterday with $25 discount, only to see I could have waited 24 hrs to today and got $100 off. So paid retail to wait 3-4 months to get them...SMDH...Why the heck am I even ordering from this guy. Waiting 2, 3, or 3 even 4 weeks isn't a big deal to me, but waiting 3-4 months or more is kind of dumb. If he ultimately does fulfill, I can live with it for shoes I get under retail with the $100 off, but if he flakes on a shoe I "need" I will have just played myself. Anyway, gonna try for the 3s on SNKRS, but for the 2s and Military Blacks I ordered today I'll just pass if he flakes; don't really want to stock pile shoes and deal with offloading, etc. Wish he would just expand his operation and fulfill within a month.

This hobby is a sickness....oh well....it is what it is.

Another dumb *** move...Ordered the FR3s yesterday with $25 discount, only to see I could have waited 24 hrs to today and got $100 off. So paid retail to wait 3-4 months to get them...SMDH...Why the heck am I even ordering from this guy. Waiting 2, 3, or 3 even 4 weeks isn't a big deal to me, but waiting 3-4 months or more is kind of dumb. If he ultimately does fulfill, I can live with it for shoes I get under retail with the $100 off, but if he flakes on a shoe I "need" I will have just played myself. Anyway, gonna try for the 3s on SNKRS, but for the 2s and Military Blacks I ordered today I'll just pass if he flakes; don't really want to stock pile shoes and deal with offloading, etc. Wish he would just expand his operation and fulfill within a month.

This hobby is a sickness....oh well....it is what it is.
He will never flake tho, that is the addiction

what was the KOF era? I just saw that blog and twitter never thought of buying. I did buy some NFT they just put out but im thinking of selling that. Probably was stupid to even buy it in the first place

i was on vacation in a nice place over there last year for the first time ever in cali, and i saw melrose and colombian food im like let me go try this. Looked wildly hood lol. I thought that **** was melrose place.

I know a 10.5 :lol:

Kicksonfire was a fugazi site domain before it is what it is today

This is the spongebob dub zero era

Kicksonfire was a fugazi site domain before it is what it is today

This is the spongebob dub zero era
yea i never even considered buying from any of those sites. I remember nice kicks was the same way. you tell people now and they dont want to hear it.

i wonder if the new owner bought KOF or something. They got that discord **** and he sounds super young. I dont know how he possibly could have run it from inception and be as young as he sounds today.
Nothing near me
are you texas?

yea i never even considered buying from any of those sites. I remember nice kicks was the same way. you tell people now and they dont want to hear it.

i wonder if the new owner bought KOF or something. They got that discord **** and he sounds super young. I dont know how he possibly could have run it from inception and be as young as he sounds today.

are you texas?
Yeah DFW

Back
Top Bottom