Hollywood actors, CEOs charged in nationwide college admissions cheating scam

they got "lucky" with the pandemic going on, took the quick plea deal with all the prisons on lockdown

You think they'd get longer sentences otherwise? You're crazy bruh. This sentence would've been identical pandemic or not.It won't even be 2 months/5 months.

She'll get maybe 30ish days in a hotel prison where she's lounging with other white collar criminals, and her husband will get 2-3 months in the same situation. Martha Stewart came outta prison totally fine because she got sent to a social club with bars.

You think they'd get longer sentences otherwise? You're crazy bruh. This sentence would've been identical pandemic or not.It won't even be 2 months/5 months.

She'll get maybe 30ish days in a hotel prison where she's lounging with other white collar criminals, and her husband will get 2-3 months in the same situation. Martha Stewart came outta prison totally fine because she got sent to a social club with bars.

Nah you prob right, considering what the max is 2 months is wild but at the same time white collar crime + rich white folks, not surprised

But with the pandemic ongoing I'm betting they took the plea deal quick and will get those months on house arrest

So the husband is expected to get 5 months and Lori 2 months. Fines and community service. Why even bother. Slaps on the wrist.

It’ll be interesting to see what actually happens. Her conviction is finalized on paper. That’s all the courts care about, that conviction rate. They’ll probably let her go because of corona

It’ll be interesting to see what actually happens. Her conviction is finalized on paper. That’s all the courts care about, that conviction rate. They’ll probably let her go because of corona

Nope, he got 5 months as $250,000 fine, and she got 2 months & a $150,000 fine. I'm glad they didn't flake and let her off. Rich people using privilege like this is sick and I'm glad karma bit then hard. She won't serve the whole 2 months, but even 3 weeks is good to set her straight and show her that life outside of her "bubble" isn't good. For me, it was the whole "I didn't do anything wrong" charade at the beginning, when they had them both dead to rights. At least Filicity Huffman admitted wrong doing at the start and took her punishment (it's why she only got a few weeks served, because she was apologetic from the start and not defiant like these two clowns.

the fact that she got two months is privilege in itself. She won’t learn even if she does 3 weeks. she gotta sit down for a year or two like Martha Stewart.

Unpopular opinion but since they’re nonviolent and rich, keep the jail sentence whatever and fine them 5 mil+. Hit em in the pockets and put the money to good use.

I bet they're going to rich people prison with TV and PS4
You do realize TVs are standard in all jails and prisons right? The only exception is if you get sent to the hole (solitary confiement) then all your privileges are toast.

Yall would be surprised at how many luxuries they got in jail, and how normal it is.

Yall would be surprised at how many luxuries they got in jail, and how normal it is.

Depends on the jail/prison TBH.

Some are overcrowded county jails with bunk beds lining a gymnasium like building and 10 people sharing a hot plate or begging the CO to heat up a cup of water in a microwave.

Others are upstate where lifers are staying where they get all the privileges necessary to keep them from saying f**k it and occupying the entire place at the drop of a hat. Some have one TV to the unit/block. Some units have TVs per cell.

Some are a combo within the same complex.

All depends really.

These morons will most likely be sitting in a unit watching the Kardashians and eating ramen for a couple weeks before they release them for COVID concerns or good behavior or parole if they have a really really persistent lawyer.

Back
Top Bottom