Holy crap NT im in a bad spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ecook well only made like 200 at the store so far today so damn near all of it :lol:

real talk this **** sucks but im really tryin to remain positive

Ecook well only made like 200 at the store so far today so damn near all of it :lol:

real talk this **** sucks but im really tryin to remain positive

If I wasn't at work I'd be able to cruise out to LA and hash something out with u...None of ur boys can come through??

Bout to pop for 4 shirts in a lil for me and some boys.

Ecook man thats what up...

My boys, lol we'll see im having a difficult time getting bread thats owed to me let a lone a quick little loan.

Plus realtalk im so caught up with work i dont see
many ppl these days and i dont wanna be that dude that only hits someone when they need something.

I hate that dude :lol:

Yo frijo, thanks g.

Not sure how i missed this but let me send papi a pm real quick and see what hes talkin about

Wish I could cop a few things but I'm about the poor life myself at the moment. If you say you have kicks in storage but no whip to get to them, you dont have a friend to give you a ride, or at worst a cab/public transpo to get to them? For a lot of us on here thats the best way to get quick money. The only moneys I currently have access to is from flipping some pairs at flightclub. If you have no time to take pics/field offers you can do the same with RIFLA. Set prices at slightly below market value and they will move quick. Good luck g.

Damn your store is right behind that Fat Burger on Fig??

I'm always at the 901 Bar for happy hour.

Anywho, hope you come up with that money player.

If not, I'll buy you a round and drop you off at the train station.

directly behind it g...

2 For 1s at the 901 :pimp:

:lol: @ find lost dogs

Last edited:
damn, hope it all works out for you man. wish i had some dough, your stuff is legit.

Beg others for it? :lol: by making a thread seeing if i could produce something for the community?

this really has turned into a sell thread tho, i should just update the title and throw a discount code in the op cuz aint nobody hearing me on the original idea i had

1 Last bump i guess... no community hat or t shirt huh?

also the guys that were asking about our brand, if u follow our instagram im putting some crazy cheap deals for packs of stuff so i can try and go get this damn whip outta jail.

Damn your store is right behind that Fat Burger on Fig??

I'm always at the 901 Bar for happy hour.

Anywho, hope you come up with that money player.

If not, I'll buy you a round and drop you off at the train station.

Damn, ya'll are close to campus. Da **** you doing at the 901 "creeper", :lol:

Haven't been there since college.

Stoneface hats would be :pimp: :lol:

Wish I could help you man but I'm in a tight spot as well, had some unseen expenses pop up.

Hope it all works out for you, guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom