Home Buying & Real Estate Thread

How’s that work? They all connected to wifi? Can you link me?

Thanks
I use Lutron Caseta. You can find them in home depot. You connect them to a main router and then to the app. You can schedule your lights to turn on and off and also use voice commands. Much cheaper than doing smart bulbs since I live in a larger than normal house with multiple recessed led lights in each room.

Dishwasher **** out and I couldn’t get a Bosch (my favorite) so I got an lg. hopefully it’s good.

I didn’t want to wait, I can’t stand not having a dish washer. Thing flooded my whole basement but it’s unfinished so it’s no big deal.

As far as getting electrocuted I’ve got zapped by electric fences at my boys farm when I didn’t know they were on because he told me they weren’t. :lol:
Was gonna get a Bosch last year right after I bought my house bc the one that was here broke....spent too much on other **** so got a Maytag..been good so far and no issues. Hooking that **** up was a pain in the *** though

Yeah it sucks mostly because you’re trying to snake everything in tight areas.

Got it in though and it’s super quiet.

mplsdunk mplsdunk
I’ve been in my house since 2016.
For some reason the dishwasher had standing water on the bottom after it ran. I cleaned all the drains and ran vinegar/baking soda to try to clean any build up but that wasn’t the problem. Turns out the hose in the back was kinked. But nobody ever pulled it out /pushed it back in or anything. So I don’t know how the hose got kinked after 6 years. I replaced the hose and all was well. Never had to troubleshoot a dishwasher before. Sometimes I hate home ownership tbh lol

Yeah that’s super weird it just kink on its own.

Mine was 30 years old and I was trying to hold off until I remodeled. NOPE it blew out where the water gets fed into the machine and leaked everywhere.

Bout to start my kitchen remodel in 2 weeks. Ain't had a chance to swing my demo tools in a minute. I'm ready and not ready at the same time :lol: My lady wants a dishwasher, Im meh about it but will install one for her...

w5kq4uaenjx91.jpg

I use Lutron Caseta. You can find them in home depot. You connect them to a main router and then to the app. You can schedule your lights to turn on and off and also use voice commands. Much cheaper than doing smart bulbs since I live in a larger than normal house with multiple recessed led lights in each room.
i use that as well, pretty cool cuz i use the light as my alarm clock :lol:
can also turn my lights on when i'm not home

home owners insurance policy gonna expire soon, currently have a policy set up via my loan officer and looking to see what else is out there

state farm is actually cheaper than what i currently have

any recs ?
will also look to eventually bundle it with my auto insurance

home owners insurance policy gonna expire soon, currently have a policy set up via my loan officer and looking to see what else is out there

state farm is actually cheaper than what i currently have

any recs ?
will also look to eventually bundle it with my auto insurance
Go shop with a local insurance broker, or ask your loan officer to show you what markets they've approached for your coverages. You can shop yourself obvs, but brokers can usually find something decent thats not State Farm/Progressive/etc that are the generic options.

i am with a local insurance company, but I got a better quote from American Family Insurance I think... or maybe Liberty Mutual. One of those. Anyway I will probably stick with who I have since they just paid 18k on my roof.

When I bought my house last year, the few local places were way more than the nationwide companies....went with progressive

Back
Top Bottom