Homeboy with no game?

get yo man a fleshlight
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SGS MM

To be totally honest, I can not give you any good tips. My game with a fem is based on many factors .. You just cant have one set way to come at a girl, you have to be diverse .. I have gone from hey how are you doing to straight to the point "I'm horny wanna ****" .. Sometime chicks like to be in control sometimes they want you to be in control. Sometime chicks like a man thats overly agressive and others are totally turn off by it ..

well put my friend

Originally Posted by SGS MM

To be totally honest, I can not give you any good tips. My game with a fem is based on many factors .. You just cant have one set way to come at a girl, you have to be diverse .. I have gone from hey how are you doing to straight to the point "I'm horny wanna ****" .. Sometime chicks like to be in control sometimes they want you to be in control. Sometime chicks like a man thats overly agressive and others are totally turn off by it ..

Truth............(passive/aggressive) some girls like passive guys over aggressive guys, and vice versa. girls who are usually passive don't reallywant their guy to be passive, they want their guy to be aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom