Homeless dudes

It is not up to me to decide what he or she considers to be help and who are you or I to assume what they're going to use that money for? I know it's sure not my place. No one here really knows what a homeless person is gonna use the money to give them for.

The whole "they're going to use it for drugs" argument is equally as valid as saying that they will use the money to eat or put themselves in a position to get a job, people just like to harp on the negative and demonize the homeless

Last edited:
It is not up to me to decide what he or she considers to be help and who are you or I to assume what they're going to use that money for? I know it's sure not my place. No one here really knows what a homeless person is gonna use the money to give them for.

The whole "they're going to use it for drugs" argument is equally as valid as saying that they will use the money to eat or put themselves in a position to get a job, people just like to harp on the negative and demonize the homeless

If it's my money I want to know what its going to. I have no problem taking them to a fast food restaurant and buying them a meal. If I offer you that and you decline, you're not getting my money. I'm just explaining the side of the guys in here who say they're only offering food/or to buy food.

Last edited:

If it's my money I want to know what its going to. I have no problem taking them to a fast food restaurant and buying them a meal. If I offer you that and you decline, you're not getting my money. I'm just explaining the side of the guys in here who say they're only offering food/or to buy food.
This. Used to just give them $5.

I'll give you a meal and a ride to the shelter if im in a very good mood.

Last edited:
Always help them out.dont care what they spend it on. Once I give away any money its none of my concern what they buy with it.
. I have a cousin we grew up together few years younger then me , Heroin addict. Lives under a bridge in la. It's messed up .

Two words, SKID ROW! Its a reality check everytime I drive through the area.

I do have compassion for homeless people. I don't know their story or judge them of how their life came about. I try to give them words of encouragement, a few bucks and sometimes even a prayer together. Sometimes all they need is some emotional support and caring words.

I do try to give back with volunteering in feeding the homeless programs and contributing that way. 

there's this one dude that lives at the market down the street from me during the day. smells like all hell. always say what's up & ask how he's doing but damn the piss smell is unbearable.

they're everywhere here in Downtown San Diego, unfortunately most of them are crackheads and the ones who have a head on their shoulders stay out of downtown to avoid them.

I don't make enough to support the fiends on 125th. To curb homelessness? Probably start a city program that will give beer if you collect X pounds of trash every 3/4 days.i believe Sweden was a country that implemented that and they all actually started to do it for a case of beer.

Another country started to think about giving pills that have similar effects as meth or heroin but not as detrimental.

"Work and you get" seems to have a positive result

It's kind of sad reading this thread and seeing some of yalls responses and reasonings.

Money really is the root of all evil.

I feel bad for homeless people but its like they have basically given up.

Why would i give them money to just encourage that lifestyle of doing nothing and still getting by.

I used to do it a lot,but not as much now I stopped when I lived in bmore the homeless people were rude as hell, this one lady laughed in my face and said give me some money I proceeded to go to 7-11 get some smacks n eat them in her face while walking to work she looked hurt lol

NT lets talk to get this issue fixed.
tumblr_mzsn6qeGeA1shsvhho1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom