Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
honda's........ cheap,
sick.gif
ugly, slow. Nissan owns honda
why come in here ? ..

I <3 Honda/Acura. I want a new Accord or 07-08 TL (new model just doesn't do it for me)

Japanese cars> European cars

Originally Posted by delaacruuz

some more
That's phase2's tsx...my favorite TSX of all time. I swear that was the one that made me want a TSX and I still want a TSX now. Mine wouldjust be lowered a bit more, but I'd do everything else almost the same...especially the visors.

I love the Honda Odyssey though. I beat a manual DA with it once going stoplight to stoplight. My little brother and the driver's passenger got a goodlaugh outta that.

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

I <3 Honda/Acura. I want a new Accord or 07-08 TL (new model just doesn't do it for me)

Japanese cars> European cars

speakin the truth son...

I'll post my CB7 in here soontime. Only 100k on it so far.
smokin.gif

and I'm still debating on whether I should do a K20 swap on my GE Fit...

Originally Posted by guackamole

15625e8edb4a4e6a65dadd13ac570e33e94e340.pjpg
4d925f1e72404e286b6aaacc63639ed69d0e8f9.pjpg

4th gen ACCORDS FTW!
1 st one is
pimp.gif

2nd one i see a shoebox
laugh.gif
thats dope

and swear i saw somebody with a civic around my way with a pedobear sticker in the back window. anybody here?

^ Can someone explain to me what those stickers mean? The one that TSX has on the windshield.

I've seen a lot of them lately on Hondas and I have no idea what's the meaning behind 'em.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

^ Can someone explain to me what those stickers mean? The one that TSX has on the windshield.

I've seen a lot of them lately on Hondas and I have no idea what's the meaning behind 'em.
Stands for JDM.
I believe JDM stands for Japanese Domestic Market.

Back
Top Bottom