Honda Civic or Mitsubishi Lancer vol: Christina Hendricks

So im in the market for a new car, ive gotten my choices narrowed down to these 2.

any pros and cons ?

maintenance ?

its going to be a daily driver.

thanks NT

both are gonna be the 2008 + models

hows cost look also for both?

also some pics for the help
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

25qvdp3.gif

2q2kcw7.jpg

11qsart.jpg

The Civ!! If my parents hadn't gotten rid of mine I'd show you a pic of the odometer at > 250,000 miles

What year for both? If your talking about brand new their are much better cars then either of the two.

eww shes gross and so pale. just cause she got boobs doesnt mean shes attractive

Theres always gonna be "better cars" when you compare 2 different cars. With his choices, im sure he wants a dependable A-B daily driver.

Go with the Civic. Nice, dependable, good MPG, low maintenance. What more do you need for an A-B car?

just avoid the current gen civic. it's so bad honda already announced a refresh for it.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

civic

why did u choose a lancer OP?

in all honesty, i just liked the way it looks
laugh.gif

i know civic have a higher MPG and are pretty easy to maintain, but civics are stolen highly in my area.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Based Mod

just avoid the current gen civic. it's so bad honda already announced a refresh for it.

Exactly why i asked what year Civic are we talking. Current one is terrible compared to last generation. Like i said their are so many cars in this price range that's comparable to the Civic that you should expand your choices.

And
devil.gif
at those Christina Hendricks pics, shes gorgeous.

Originally Posted by megatron

eww shes gross and so pale. just cause she got boobs doesnt mean shes attractive
This dude said eww
laugh.gif
grin.gif

tumblr_lxr0zv1byU1qdxn5so1_400.gif

Anyways OP, I would definitely get a Lancer over a Civic

Back
Top Bottom