Honda Ridgeline... anyone have one? would you buy one?

i dont like the old style avalanche... the new ones are too much money... its almost a 10k difference..
laugh.gif
that ford up there would be a waste if im only gonna haul a little dirt/rocks/wood/plants...

I agree with people that said a Tacoma. I haven't looked in to the new one but I had an 03' and it was one of the most reliable trucks I've ever had. The new XRunner starts $26000 which is cheaper then what the Ridgeline starts at as well.

I agree with people that said a Tacoma. I haven't looked in to the new one but I had an 03' and it was one of the most reliable trucks I've ever had. The new XRunner starts $26000 which is cheaper then what the Ridgeline starts at as well.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

My bro has one..I really like it..the hidden trunk in the flatbed is sickkk
eek.gif

Don't listen to everybody suggesting other trucks..get it!
Oh %#%+, the thing in the commercial where they were stowing fish in and stuff! Perfect beer compartment for camping as well. I've sat in one and it's basically a crew crab truck....looks wise I'd opt for it over the tacoma, probably drives better too since it's a honda. Make sure you get the 4WD option though, especially if you utilize snowboarding season. 

eek.gif

Oh %#%+, the thing in the commercial where they were stowing fish in and stuff! Perfect beer compartment for camping as well. I've sat in one and it's basically a crew crab truck....looks wise I'd opt for it over the tacoma, probably drives better too since it's a honda. Make sure you get the 4WD option though, especially if you utilize snowboarding season. 

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

eek.gif

163_0604_11z_06toty_+2006_honda_ridgeline+bed_cargo_trunk.jpg

ridge14.jpg

yup and it has a drain.... i wanna try snowboarding but i think it will cost too much money to start...

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

eek.gif

163_0604_11z_06toty_+2006_honda_ridgeline+bed_cargo_trunk.jpg

ridge14.jpg

yup and it has a drain.... i wanna try snowboarding but i think it will cost too much money to start...

they look OK, but as others suggested I'd go with a Tacoma, or even a Nissan Frontier (I have an '05 and love it). I wouldnt consider a Ridgeline a good truck to use as a truck as much sense as that makes......

they look OK, but as others suggested I'd go with a Tacoma, or even a Nissan Frontier (I have an '05 and love it). I wouldnt consider a Ridgeline a good truck to use as a truck as much sense as that makes......

I read somewhere that Honda got NO plan of building the next ridgeline...so that would be the last one. Idk if thats good or bad.

My aunt got one (the very 1st yr model) and i used to drive it a lot... really nice truck & never heard any problem from aunt since she got the truck.

I read somewhere that Honda got NO plan of building the next ridgeline...so that would be the last one. Idk if thats good or bad.

My aunt got one (the very 1st yr model) and i used to drive it a lot... really nice truck & never heard any problem from aunt since she got the truck.

Originally Posted by s dubl

my co worker has a crew cab frontier... look nice.... have you always owned trucks?. if so, how was the trasition?... from owning 240sx, integras, acura TL and currently a accord and mdx i still debating if im a "truck guy" even though "truck guys say that the ridgeline is not a real truck.

Originally Posted by s dubl

my co worker has a crew cab frontier... look nice.... have you always owned trucks?. if so, how was the trasition?... from owning 240sx, integras, acura TL and currently a accord and mdx i still debating if im a "truck guy" even though "truck guys say that the ridgeline is not a real truck.

Back
Top Bottom