Honest compliments that offend you.....

It seems as if some of you legitimately don't catch on, but some of these "compliments" (assuming they're from females) are conversation starters i.e. hints.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

I used to work at Great Steak & Potato in the food court. I took a lady's order and then she asked that I switch places with dude on the grill and that I make her sandwich as well. After I finish, lady leans in and says "Thank you. I knew you'd know how to make a good sandwich."

Thanks... wait. What?
indifferent.gif

DF!!!
fat joke or black joke?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

t'was a nice one

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

I used to work at Great Steak & Potato in the food court. I took a lady's order and then she asked that I switch places with dude on the grill and that I make her sandwich as well. After I finish, lady leans in and says "Thank you. I knew you'd know how to make a good sandwich."

Thanks... wait. What?
indifferent.gif

DF!!!
fat joke or black joke?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

t'was a nice one

YO!
Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....tell the truth though Ant, was she right?

Oh son... I used to lay the smack down on them steak sandwiches. I'd cook the onions and peppers seperate; and just let them steam in water before chopping them. I'd cut the steak in large chunks. Don't nobody want mince meat philly.
30t6p3b.gif
THEN I'd put the cheese on there and spray water around them. Then use the spatulas to hold the steam down to get the cheese bubbly. Then I had the ill technique on sliding the meat onto the bread so that the cheese was on the top instead of on the bread. Dude I (figuratively) pulled my meat out, and made that grill my bit...

Wait.
grin.gif

DF!!!

YO!
Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....tell the truth though Ant, was she right?

Oh son... I used to lay the smack down on them steak sandwiches. I'd cook the onions and peppers seperate; and just let them steam in water before chopping them. I'd cut the steak in large chunks. Don't nobody want mince meat philly.
30t6p3b.gif
THEN I'd put the cheese on there and spray water around them. Then use the spatulas to hold the steam down to get the cheese bubbly. Then I had the ill technique on sliding the meat onto the bread so that the cheese was on the top instead of on the bread. Dude I (figuratively) pulled my meat out, and made that grill my bit...

Wait.
grin.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The you're so articulate one would offend me if it came from a white person
laugh.gif
I have had a few caucasian folks gave me that complement. The reoccurring statement/complement I get is "You have a nice speaking voice"

shatterkneesinc wrote:
when korean chicks call me korean..
30t6p3b.gif

im not korean

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The you're so articulate one would offend me if it came from a white person
laugh.gif
I have had a few caucasian folks gave me that complement. The reoccurring statement/complement I get is "You have a nice speaking voice"

shatterkneesinc wrote:
when korean chicks call me korean..
30t6p3b.gif

im not korean

I remember in high school when almost every girl would tell me I'm 'the nicest guy'. I don't know why, it just ticked me off

I remember in high school when almost every girl would tell me I'm 'the nicest guy'. I don't know why, it just ticked me off

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Yeah same here.

I also get the "wow your voice doesn't suit the way you look" or it's too deep.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Yeah same here.

eyes.gif

"you're a lot smarter than i thought u were"
"you're so articulate"
"u have such pretty skin for a dark skin guy"

its like people think im posed to be a *#%$+$% or sumthin because of how i look

"you're a lot smarter than i thought u were"
"you're so articulate"
"u have such pretty skin for a dark skin guy"

its like people think im posed to be a *#%$+$% or sumthin because of how i look

gatorad3 wrote:

eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
people stay frontin on my like im some sort of sucka *** %++#% till they hear how deep my voice is.
Then they stay D ridin how deep my voice is.
Hop off please
eyes.gif

gatorad3 wrote:

eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
people stay frontin on my like im some sort of sucka *** %++#% till they hear how deep my voice is.
Then they stay D ridin how deep my voice is.
Hop off please
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom