Honest compliments that offend you.....

you dont talk like a black person. you talk really well.

do you shape up ur eye brows?

hate both of these. how are black ppl supposed to talk? sorry, i like proper English.

hate both of these. how are black ppl supposed to talk? sorry, i like proper English.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

sorry, i like proper English.

aw shucks. 
tongue.gif
embarassed.gif

Same.

Originally Posted by proper english

aw shucks. 
tongue.gif
embarassed.gif
LOL! Cute...

Same.

Originally Posted by proper english

aw shucks. 
tongue.gif
embarassed.gif
LOL! Cute...

saw this thread earlier, was drawn back to share, did not read

When anyone tells me i look like someone.

saw this thread earlier, was drawn back to share, did not read

When anyone tells me i look like someone.

Chick I bagged yesterday in class said "You are a cocky but cute **!+!*!#@#@%", I didn't know how to respond lol. I guess it's because I just keep to myself but always killing it with the gear.

"You have a wonderful smile, why do you always look mad?"

Chick I bagged yesterday in class said "You are a cocky but cute **!+!*!#@#@%", I didn't know how to respond lol. I guess it's because I just keep to myself but always killing it with the gear.

"You have a wonderful smile, why do you always look mad?"

YO!

I used to work at Great Steak & Potato in the food court. I took a lady's order and then she asked that I switch places with dude on the grill and that I make her sandwich as well. After I finish, lady leans in and says "Thank you. I knew you'd know how to make a good sandwich."

Thanks... wait. What?
indifferent.gif

DF!!!

YO!

I used to work at Great Steak & Potato in the food court. I took a lady's order and then she asked that I switch places with dude on the grill and that I make her sandwich as well. After I finish, lady leans in and says "Thank you. I knew you'd know how to make a good sandwich."

Thanks... wait. What?
indifferent.gif

DF!!!

You look Filipino.. even when asked by other Asians. You're fast for an Asian (after shotgunning a beer). You're the coolest Asian ever! (after puffin' with some random neighboring white highschoolers at a hotel party). I usually
laugh.gif
 so it's whatever.

You look Filipino.. even when asked by other Asians. You're fast for an Asian (after shotgunning a beer). You're the coolest Asian ever! (after puffin' with some random neighboring white highschoolers at a hotel party). I usually
laugh.gif
 so it's whatever.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Thanks... wait. What?
indifferent.gif

DF!!!
fat joke or black joke?

YO!

Thanks... wait. What?
indifferent.gif

DF!!!
fat joke or black joke?

If i saw Ant i would ask him for a cigar recommendation.
Not that this really applies to this thread, but i used to get asked if i was "mixed" a lot. Dunno if it was how i dressed, because my barber is black so i used to keep a tight shape up or what,.....but it always baffled the hell outta me.

If i saw Ant i would ask him for a cigar recommendation.
Not that this really applies to this thread, but i used to get asked if i was "mixed" a lot. Dunno if it was how i dressed, because my barber is black so i used to keep a tight shape up or what,.....but it always baffled the hell outta me.

YO!

Thanks... wait. What?
indifferent.gif

DF!!!

roll.gif

monique.jpg

....tell the truth though Ant, was she right?

YO!

Thanks... wait. What?
indifferent.gif

DF!!!

roll.gif

monique.jpg

....tell the truth though Ant, was she right?

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Al Audi

- i know a chick that gets HIGHLY pissed at the comment of "you look good for a dark skinned chick".

- i mean i understand but i dont see what the big deal was/is
ohwell.gif

sarcasm or serious?

its like your just looking for something to complain about. the same goes for the majority of these semi compliments.....

um you could have just said she looks good. by saying she looks good for a dark skin chick your just starting a problem that you know you can't handle. Whats the point of even mentioning her skin color broski?

- um I didnt say anything to her jackwad, she was just telling me what offends her..............broski.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by Al Audi

- i know a chick that gets HIGHLY pissed at the comment of "you look good for a dark skinned chick".

- i mean i understand but i dont see what the big deal was/is
ohwell.gif

sarcasm or serious?

its like your just looking for something to complain about. the same goes for the majority of these semi compliments.....

um you could have just said she looks good. by saying she looks good for a dark skin chick your just starting a problem that you know you can't handle. Whats the point of even mentioning her skin color broski?

- um I didnt say anything to her jackwad, she was just telling me what offends her..............broski.

It seems as if some of you legitimately don't catch on, but some of these "compliments" (assuming they're from females) are conversation starters i.e. hints.

Back
Top Bottom