Honest question....why are you young, healthy and fat?

same here. i really do not understand how some people are SO lazy.

plus, fat people are not needed in this world, they take up two spaces. kinda mean, but that is just my opinion.

eyes.gif

I also can't fathom being fat and doing nothing about it, but I think for a lot of people it's a matter of becoming accustomed to it. Young people in my family that are fat have been fat since their early teens, and I think it just becomes part of your identity, and undoing it is too daunting.

I also can't fathom being fat and doing nothing about it, but I think for a lot of people it's a matter of becoming accustomed to it. Young people in my family that are fat have been fat since their early teens, and I think it just becomes part of your identity, and undoing it is too daunting.

Crazy. I was just thinking this. Every time I see a fat person I think of Lurkin's thread.
I honestly don't get how you can be young and not in the gym/healthy.

whoa whoa I'm not fat-bashing now.  Some of you guys are ODing with the comments like they aren't people too.  It's just I see too many able-bodied young people becoming overweight and accepting it.

whoa whoa I'm not fat-bashing now.  Some of you guys are ODing with the comments like they aren't people too.  It's just I see too many able-bodied young people becoming overweight and accepting it.

Crazy. I was just thinking this. Every time I see a fat person I think of Lurkin's thread.
I honestly don't get how you can be young and not in the gym/healthy.

Originally Posted by GOTONE

plus, fat people are not needed in this world, they take up two spaces. kinda mean, but that is just my opinion.

Is this real life?? Are u simply looking for the lulz?

Originally Posted by GOTONE

Is this real life?? Are u simply looking for the lulz?

lol @ "they take up two spaces"

what does that even mean? unless you're talking about seats on a plane that comment is nonsense.

fat people are kinda gross though

lol @ "they take up two spaces"

what does that even mean? unless you're talking about seats on a plane that comment is nonsense.

fat people are kinda gross though

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I'm pretty active on Tumblr and a lot of the people I follow are the types that say "love your body the way it is" and stuff of that nature. They're like as long as you love yourself who cares about how big you are etc.

Idk
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I'm pretty active on Tumblr and a lot of the people I follow are the types that say "love your body the way it is" and stuff of that nature. They're like as long as you love yourself who cares about how big you are etc.

Idk
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom