Honestly: The worst player in the NBA

jason collin, 572 games played in his career, averaging 23 minutes per game all u can manage is 4 and 4 duration. at one point he started 80 games about 31minutes game 6 and 6.

Sasha Vujacic getting up there as well

[table][tr][td]Playoffs[/td] [td]Team[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3p%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]DEF[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [td]SPG[/td] [td]BPG[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]First Round[/td] [td]LAL[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]15.4[/td] [td]0.207[/td] [td]0.333[/td] [td]0.000[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [td]1.8[/td] [td]2.6[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]0.4[/td] [td]0.60[/td] [td]1.60[/td] [td]3.6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Conf. Semi-Finals[/td] [td]LAL[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]13.6[/td] [td]0.343[/td] [td]0.267[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td]0.3[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [td]0.1[/td] [td]0.57[/td] [td]2.40[/td] [td]4.1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Conf. Finals[/td] [td]LAL[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]9.3[/td] [td]0.286[/td] [td]0.400[/td] [td]0.800[/td] [td]0.2[/td] [td]1.2[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]0.2[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]0.2[/td] [td]0.33[/td] [td]1.00[/td] [td]3.7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Finals[/td] [td]LAL[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4.4[/td] [td]0.000[/td] [td]0.000[/td] [td]0.000[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]0.4[/td] [td]0.4[/td] [td]0.4[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]0.20[/td] [td]0.60[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Playoff Averages[/td] [td]LAL[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]10.9[/td] [td]0.264[/td] [td]0.314[/td] [td]0.833[/td] [td]0.3[/td] [td]1.1[/td] [td]1.4[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]0.4[/td] [td]0.2[/td] [td]0.43[/td] [td]1.50[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [/tr][/table]

smh.gif

Sometime it make me wonder how unfair it is because these unskilled scrubs are making million in the NBA doing nothing but sitting on the bench

Dwayne Jones...played with the Cavs a couple years ago. I swear to God on my life, and I know this as a fact, I'm a better basketball player and athletethan this guy, but he happened to be born 6'9". And seriously, when people use the term "able defender," it's the nicest way of saying aplayer sucks but they were born into an NBA body. If you guys think OC is bad checkout the Fan Forums on the Cavs official site some time...dear God.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i hate threads like this....the worst player in the NBA is probably someone like sean marks or pat burke.....you're naming guys who are over paid but have multi year contracts...

the players who NEVER get in and are always journeyman (see. paul shirley) because they can never stick w/ a team are a lot worse than kwame brown.
Yea posts like this, I just sit back and notices who makes themselves look like fools

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Gerald Green. A complete waste of talent. Cant dribble, cant shoot, cant play defense. Just an athlete and that does not mean hes a good basketball player
Uhh...actually GG shoots very well. His combination of shooting/athleticism was why he was once such a highly regarded prospect.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Can't Score
Can't Stay Healthy
Have Small Hands
Defense is
sick.gif

Even has his own hate site towards him. www.Kwamebrownsucks.com
My Pick Hands Down = Kwame Brown

Honorable Mentions
Jason Collins
Jared Jeffries
Malik Rose
Mardy Collins
Mateen Cleaves

Horrible list some of these atleast have something to contribute to their team...My vote goes to Mbenga dude really just gets in the game to either get dunkedon or foul out.

Back
Top Bottom