pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm in the hood cuz I'm hood
You in the hood cuz u aint got no choice
-Bank$

I think he pretty much summed it up there

I watched part of it once, it didn't really feel like my type of show so I flipped the channel. Been hearing about it forever but I don't know anyonethat watches it.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

I used to love degrassi...
not so much now though.
word
laugh.gif
dudes just catching on to this show? i was watching it backfreshman/sophmore year of high school. i didnt even know there were still new episodes. might have to check it ou from time to time.

Originally Posted by nero1son

manny [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]is[/color] was the only reason i ever watched the show
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yup.. I even wrote a letter to her fan club.. Took[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]her[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the staff 4 months to get back to me.
laugh.gif
[/color]
smh.gif

Ive only watched one episode and it happened to be the one where ole girl was smokin the weed and had to go fer some kinda interview for college
laugh.gif

Word! I catch reruns out here on CW/FOX when I'm not at the slave labor. And I always catch the marathons on the N when visiting the parents. I was shockedto see an episode where they were doing a debut for Manny, a filipino debut! Hearing some tagalog up on that Degrassi steez was a trip!!! Looking to cop theDVD box sets!!!!

man i still watch degrassi from time to time
manny,emma,mia,holly j.,dacy,ellie, and alex can all get this *%!%

i remember watching the older series when i was younger

that chick yall posted looks like eva angelina?
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom