hood dudes watch degrassi now? (pics)

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

birdie_05.jpg

Damn
eek.gif
Who is this? She is kute and has beautiful eyes.

Tiffany Hines FTW!

i love degrassi.... i still wish manny wouldn't have had an abortion and would have kept her n craig's baby!!!

i watched this when it firsttt came out. I forgot about it but after it started coming on ch 11 in ny on sundays i thought "oh snap".

worded, marathons helped a lot.
hood or not its a good show. EMMA NFTW!
baby mama girl mia > flatbackandfront emma

my cuddy put me on a minute ago, ain't got noggin at the pad so I've only seen this show once or twice during commercials of game days.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

S0LE CANDY, I remember you and I had an AIM conversation one time all about Degrassi, like 2 years ago maybe.
laugh.gif

we did? what the heck?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheAbove

^Manny is an '89 and Emma is '87

I'm from Toronto, seldom ran into some of them. Saw Drake at a local barbershop.

Anyone who went to school with Cassie Steele, aka Manny said she is her character, literally a slu, and probably been around too.

My sources are from the attendees of Mary Ward highschool in Scarborough.

I'd still hit if I had the chance though,
laugh.gif

question1.jpg

yup, my gf went to high school with the girl in top left of this pic. she was good friends with her in elementary too. Shes about 22-23 yrs old, and yea, mygirl says she got around the block. imo shes
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TheAbove

^Manny is an '89 and Emma is '87

I'm from Toronto, seldom ran into some of them. Saw Drake at a local barbershop.

Anyone who went to school with Cassie Steele, aka Manny said she is her character, literally a slu, and probably been around too.

My sources are from the attendees of Mary Ward highschool in Scarborough.

I'd still hit if I had the chance though,
laugh.gif
yup,seen cassie at a house party a couple years ago, everythin that TheAbove said is true, shes a big slu
and shes gassed, but she aint nun special in person...still could get smashed tho
pimp.gif

and seen Drake a couple times in Goodfoot

i dont know whats gayer......you guys watchin this +*$$ or or you guys watchin the hills

*raises hand?
ima victim?
laugh.gif

but nah I too just now started watchin this show. I didnt know how OLD this show WAS....

Manny is bad.

Originally Posted by markybwoy

i dont know whats gayer......you guys watchin this +*$$ or or you guys watchin the hills
The hills cud possible be one of the most stupidest/most overrated shows on television today

The Hills has ruined a generation of girls. When you see rub-off lower back tattoos for pre-teens at a Wal-mart candy dispenser, you know something is up withtoday's morale.

laugh.gif
I haven't watched Next Generation in a couple of years. I hear JT died, and a million other silly things have happened. Degrassi High (the original)was way better, but Next Generation is funny too. Whatever it takes, I know I can make it through.
Jimmy and Craig were the hotties of the show. Spinner was a greasy atrocity. Does he still lisp?

Back
Top Bottom