Hooked on a fast food joint

Anyone here ever get hooked on a particular fast food joint and go there on consecutive days just for like a week? I've gone to Subway twice this week andabout to go again today. I swear I can see the workers there thinking "damn, don't you eat anywhere else? you eat here more than i do and i get thisfood for free."

yup i ate subway EVERY day for almost a whole semester. it's just so good and doesn't give you that bloated/fat feeling. also i didn't have time tomake something to eat and i had given up fast food at the time.

I do eat at Subway when I don't have time to go home for a quick meal. I do try to keep it somewhat 'healthy', ie no cheese and condiments, and getlow fat sandwich like turkey breast or black forest ham. However the sodium content is still pretty high.

laugh.gif
Yes. I've done that numerous times at Chipotle.

Never tried Chipotle, but they just opened up a few in Boston. What would you recommend for a newbie to try?

man i remember a few months ago i was eating mcdonalds EVERY single day. usually two or three times a day.
i gained like 10 pounds. fml. now i'm sweatin it trying to work it off.

chipotle is fire man. i usually get the burrito bol with half chicken half steak. you get more meat that way. lol.

jack in the box (tacos) cant be it 2 for 1, jumbo jack w/ chesse, and a diet dr. pepper. 3 times a week and sometimes twice in one day.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Much Respected

Never tried Chipotle, but they just opened up a few in Boston. What would you recommend for a newbie to try?

Chicken burrito with extra chicken, rice, black beans, lettuce, tomatoes,cheese, sour cream. An be sure to get it mixed so you get an equal portion of all thefilling in each bite. Oh, and be sure to put the smoke chipotle tabasco sauce on it too.

Originally Posted by eight2one

I done that with a variety of places, I think I have an addictive personality.

same. i find an item or 2 on a menue i really like and then eat there for around a week until I'm sick of it. i cycle thru spots like that. college student+ nothing in my fridge= me

mcdonalds numerous times, the sweet tea became addicting, then the vanilla iced coffees, then the mcdoubles hah. i broke the cycle though no more fast food forme as often

laugh.gif
damn, my most recent binge was Wendy's for the Spicy Chicken combo....went there 4 days in a row. But that was months ago. I eat some fast food hereand there, but I'm tryin' to get healthier by eatin' right.

Other binges were Subway [Italian BMT] for weeks, Chipotle [Chicken Burrito] for a week, McDonald's [Big N Tasty for like a week, Southern Style Chickenfor like a week, Nuggets for like a week] at different times.....damn.

Eatin' better is payin' off tho. I went from 195 when my BM was pregnant [the most I've ever weighed in my life, and I was eatin' everythingwhenever], to 181 when my daughter was born a month and a half ago [started gettin' my meals on track], and now I'm back to 173. I'm tryin' tostay here.

i can live off subway for a long time. they've got enough variety (for cheap) to have something different every day for a month at least

i got stuck with white castle for three days when i first moved out to NYC.

now i hate it and miss in n out...

Charlies. The sandwich place. I would go to the mall 4-5x a week just to eat this.

Back
Top Bottom