Hoop heads: Is this dunk possible?? Vol. Bron's scared of the dunk contest

laugh.gif
@ the "grey's anatomy" theme song remix

smh.gif
for me knowing...

AUT only does the 360 cuz it helps him get higher. I don't think anybody will ever go between the legs twice with a 360.

VC in his prime is the only person i can think of that would have a shot at going between the legs twice

Well the guy in the video sure ain't gettin it done...

I think that some freakish dude like the next Flight White will probably do this with ease

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Air Up There might be able to do it if he really tried.

Ya i mean it didnt really look like he was trying in the video
eyes.gif

I have to believe it will be done.

I mean, back in the 1920s, if you would have asked anyone from back then if it were possible to dunk from the free throw line, their second response would havebeen 'No.'

Since pretty much like 7 people even knew of basketball, I would think the first response from your average person would be "What's this 'freethrow line' you speak of?"
laugh.gif

I think it can be done but it will take a good amound of luck to pull it off. Even if the dunk is never completed he still has crazy hops to even get up thathigh

If anyone is going to pull that off, its AUT. Even though he isn't close to making that, I watched that video about 27 times just because of howmajestically high he gets.
Mr. 720 don't play boy.

That last attempt he might have gotten close to pulling it off if he didn't fumble it. Team Flight Bros. and Flight101 are doing ridiculous stuff latelythough.

hell no. if someone call pull that off, they have the title of "the greatest dunker ever"

AUT is 6-1.

There's gonna be a 6-8 dude that can sky like that I'd have to figure.

That dunk is possible....one day.

whatever "impossible" someone thinks of, somebody ends up doing it like 3 years later (see: 'between the leg 360' & '720').
AUT has INSANE hops and we wasn't very far from completing it then. I'm sure there's someone that could land it easily.

AUT is 6'1?
eek.gif

That's just unfair.

If the guy was 6'5, people would literally be throwing up on the court when he plays

as a guy who can dunk very well, i believe it's possible. it would have to be done by someone short though, because taller people who jump high simplyaren't afforded enough time from ground to rim

Back
Top Bottom