HORRIBLE CAR CRASH vol. please pray for my 2 friends (PICS) ***UPDATE***

smh.gif
WOW

My prayers go out to both of them

Prayers to the fam. Hope he makes it. That car got converted into a 2 seater. He had to have been going above 60.

sort of reminds me of super bad. i hate cops in their police cars. today on the way to school i see a cop following me and the light turned yellow so istopped. out of nowhere dude pulls out from behind me chirps the siren at the intersection (the other cars were starting to move) and then sped off. it reallypisses me off how they abuse power like that.

hoping for a speedy recovery to your friends.

Stupid *$! police... They killed someone like that down here and got away with it...

i pray for a speeding/healthy recovery for your friends.

on a side note, did the hospital run a sobriety test on the cop?

That's two bizzare car accidents this weekend in Orlando.

The other happened on Friday night I think when some dude tried to outrun and Amtrak train.

eek.gif
@ that Civic!

That car literally looks like a crushed soda can!

I hope all 3 of them make a recovery.

Your 2 friend's especially!

Hope your friends make a speedy recovery instead of a long one. Keep your head up and everything will work out man.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

That's two bizzare car accidents this weekend in Orlando.

The other happened on Friday night I think when some dude tried to outrun and Amtrak train.

yeah well that dude is just an idiot. it's his fault. my friends weren't doing anything wrong
frown.gif

I notice how most cop cars drive way too fast here in LA acting like they are pro drivers and #+*$
smh.gif

hopefully they all pull through.

I say the cop was traveling atleast 80+ MPH. Here in MD when I drive to college park the cops are always doing 100+mph with no sirens, like I have never seenthem go below that yet they have the nerve to pull someone over.
smh.gif

all in all I hope they are ok.

Back
Top Bottom