HORRIBLE CAR CRASH vol. please pray for my 2 friends (PICS) ***UPDATE***

frown.gif
tired.gif

Give 'em my best.

*this was definitely worth the 1000th post.

I'M A EMT AND THAT RANKS AS ONE OF THE WORSE ACCIDENTS I'VE SEEN, MAY GOD BE WITH ALL 3 PEOPLE ESPECIALLY YOUR FRIENDS... KEEP US POSTED AND BE STRONGFOR THE THEM...

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

How old are they? They look like there 12. Were they the ones driving?

those pictures are from 8th grade i think. but the guy is 20 the girl is 18

she was driving. he was in the passenger seat

and yeah i just found out some stuff on the cop. i'll edit my original post with it.

Damn hope their going to be okay. I almost got hit by a ambulance one day in my car it was going so fast it slammed its breaks.

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Damn hope their going to be okay. I almost got hit by a ambulance one day in my car it was going so fast it slammed its breaks.

wow i'm glad they avoided you!!!

but this cop...he wasn't even on a call or nothing. just speeding for no reason.

oh and just because everyone keeps referring to me as dude, bro, man....i'm definitely a girl lol. just wanted to clarify.

Originally Posted by Emsterr

but this cop...he wasn't even on a call or nothing. just speeding for no reason.

oh and just because everyone keeps referring to me as dude, bro, man....i'm definitely a girl lol. just wanted to clarify.
Cutey
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Back on topic though, i HATE how cops speed like they own the road
sick.gif
eek.gif

I'm sorry about your friends bro, there's nothing worse than seeing a totally innocent group of people get hurt by some fool abusing his engine power..I remember my cousin and her entire family were riding home on new year's eve and some drunk trailer trash piece of @$+% in a fast dually monster truck[texas
smh.gif
] rams 'em from behind at a red light..They all died, every single person in the car
tired.gif
Leaving one person remaining from the family, the young daughter who was stillin Colombia
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

These dudes out there who drive pickup trucks they don't need make me furious, dudes own giant 400hp + pickup trucks just because they like them butcan't even drive in a straight line during the day time. Napoleons
indifferent.gif

I hate cops, monster trucks, work trucks, and especially tow trucks
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
Dudes swear they're kings of the road and are somesort of emergency vehicle, I get the greatest feeling nh when I cut a tow truck off, especially when it's him and his tow truck friends driving at 80mphall agressively like they're some sort of road Crips and can punk people with their giant dodge Rams.

/rant

Stay safe

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by Emsterr

Cutey
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Back on topic though, i HATE how cops speed like they own the road
sick.gif
eek.gif

I'm sorry about your friends bro, there's nothing worse than seeing a totally innocent group of people get hurt by some fool abusing his engine power.. I remember my cousin and her entire family were riding home on new year's eve and some drunk trailer trash piece of @$+% in a fast dually monster truck [texas
smh.gif
] rams 'em from behind at a red light..They all died, every single person in the car
tired.gif
Leaving one person remaining from the family, the young daughter who was still in Colombia
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

These dudes out there who drive pickup trucks they don't need make me furious, dudes own giant 400hp + pickup trucks just because they like them but can't even drive in a straight line during the day time. Napoleons
indifferent.gif

I hate cops, monster trucks, work trucks, and especially tow trucks
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
Dudes swear they're kings of the road and are some sort of emergency vehicle, I get the greatest feeling nh when I cut a tow truck off, especially when it's him and his tow truck friends driving at 80mph all agressively like they're some sort of road Crips and can punk people with their giant dodge Rams.

/rant

Stay safe

i get what you're saying bout big trucks. i freak out when i am driving next to semi's.... and wow sorry to hear about your family
frown.gif
last year myfamily was coming home from dinner and we got hit by some stupid driver. luckily we were in one of those huge econoline vans so it just damaged the vehicle.but he got out to see if we were ok but when my dad talked about "we need to call the police to file a report" dude got all nervous blurted that hewasn't drunk (even though he reeked of alcohol) got in his car and sped off. i was standing outside my van and he almost ran me over
mad.gif
i hate dumbdrivers!!! plus that cop after 9 traffic violations with his vehicle...he shouldn't have a license
mad.gif

I def pray for a speedy recovery. Sounds like the cop threw his lights on to try and speed through the red light which they all do and didn't see yourfriends' car at the light

I hope they pull through, sounds like they are going to also, squeezing a hand is a very very good sign. Keep Positive send lots of good energy and they willbe ok.

Terrible situation, when they pull through however they will be getting a substantial settlement so hopefully it's large enough to make the suffering alittle less awful.

Back
Top Bottom